Chapter 7

07| I lied.

-Third person's P.O.V-

The front door rang. Jisoo raised her left eyebrow while fixing her necklace, looking at her reflection on the mirror. She turned to her wall clock, ten minutes before seven o'clock. She felt odd. If it was Jungkook, he could open the door itself since he has the key to the house and also the password to the keypad.

She fast-walked towards the door. "Coming!" She shouted.

She opened the front door and was greeted by a bouquet of daisies wrapped together. She smiled while covering half of her face.

"Jungkook?" She called at the person behind the flower.

Jungkook slightly move the bouquet away from his face to look at his wife more clearly. He looked at his beautiful wife as if the time stops until he noticed that she was covering her nose and mouth bring him back to reality.

"What's wrong?" He asked clueless.

Jisoo puts her hand down then smile show her cute dimple. "Sweetie, I'm allergic with flowers," she chuckled.

Jungkook was shocked by the new information and he immediately placed the bouquet behind him. He mostly shocked when the 'sweetie' came out from her mouth but he tried to keep calm.

"Why don't you just come in? You have the key and the password," she let curious out. She stepped aside to make a way for Jungkook to go in the house.

Jungkook faced at the full dress woman beside her. "This is your first date so I want to make an exact date," he let out his famous bunny smile.

"Date?" Jisoo mumbled under her breathe. She smiled while staring on the man in front of her.

Jungkook looked around the house as if it was his first time walking to the house.

"Nice placed you have here," he said while nodding his head, amazed by the arrangement and how massive the house was.

Jisoo giggled on his joke. Jungkook casually walked to the kitchen and took an empty vase from the cabinet. He walked to the kitchen sink and filled the vase with half of water. He puts the bouquet in the vase and put the vase in the middle of the dining table.

Jisoo looked at every single movement that he made while smiling. She was lost on her own world watching the charming man in front her.

"I hope you didn't mind if I put the flower here," he said while fixing the vase in front of him. Jisoo snapped back to the reality.

"It's fine," she spoke. Her heartbeat skipped a beat every time she looks at the man that secretly she admires from afar.

"Argg." Jisoo shuttered. Jungkook turned to her waiting for her to continue her words but his staring makes her crazy. "I'm going to get my purse and we will get going," she then walked away before her feeling getting crazier.

She walked to her desk, took her phone and purse. She took a last glance before going outside.

Jisoo locked the door behind her before walked towards the car. Jungkook waited in front of the car, when he saw that Jisoo was walking towards the passenger side he immediately ran and open the door. Jisoo chuckled on how gentlemen her husband is.

"Thank you," Jisoo said as soon she gets inside the car while bow her head playfully. Jungkook smile showing his bunny teeth. He then closed the door slowly, ran to the driver side and drove away from the house.