Chapter 4

04| Mess.

-Third person's P.O.V-

Jungkook rubbed his eyes, the brightness that came out from the windows makes his eyes blurry. He moved facing the left side, he didn't saw anyone. He looked at his phone, 6:24 in the morning. He has to be at Big Hit entertainment building by 7:30. He gets up and entered the bathroom to get a shower.

He gets out from the bathroom with refreshing smells. He walked at the nightstand where he puts his phone, it's already 7 in the morning. He packed all his things and walked out the room. He searched every room inside the house, but he hasn't seen his wife anywhere.

He walked to the room of the house that is the kitchen. He didn't saw anyone. He started to get worried. He saw something on the table. He walked to the direction of the table. It's an average size of stainless steel container. Jungkook took the sticky notes on the surface and read it.

"Jungkook-ah, I'm out for my basic morning routine. I woke up pretty early today and cook for your breakfast and some for your group also. If you need me just call me +82 XX XXXX XXXX. Good luck for today!"

Jungkook relieved by the note Jisoo gave to him. Jungkook took the container and went out to his car at the garage. He unlocked the car, arranged his entire thing at the back seat and drove out the house.

A person caught his eyes when he drove in the park region. She ran at a very high speed. After a couple of laps, she tripped and fell. Jungkook felt worried when he knows that person was Jisoo. From his distance, he knows that she was crying. His heartbreaks into millions of pieces. He didn't know what to do, he turned to the front, start his engine and drive to work.

"Good morning hyung," Jungkook said as soon as he entered the practice room. The others stand up looking at their maknae who was five minutes late.

"You're late," Namjoon said while playfully crossing his arms, teasing the maknae. Jungkook bowed as a sign of apology. They looked at him weirdly. This is not him.

Their eyes sparkled when they saw a container on Jungkook's hand. They changed the topic.

"What is that?" Jimin pointed at the container.

Jungkook raised the container, "Jisoo cook for you guys. Here you go."

Jungkook put the container on the floor, they gulped in hunger and immediately sat down. Jungkook put his things at the side of the room. He sat down alone. The others enjoy the fried chicken until they saw Jungkook staring at his phone, lonely at the corner of the room. The members glare at the leader who was enjoying his fried chicken. After Namjoon felt there were eyes watching him, he raised his head. The hyung looked at Jungkook and back at Namjoon. Namjoon groan, he put his chicken down and sat beside Jungkook.

Jungkook stared at his phone, Namjoon glance at his phone. It's his photo-shoot with his wife. Jungkook sighed.

"Hyung," his eyes still glued to his phone screen. Namjoon looked at his maknae who was looking weak.

"What is your relationship with Jisoo?" He switches off his phone and looked at his hyung.

Namjoon chuckled, "I guess she didn't tell you." Jungkook shakes his head.

"I'm his childhood friend and her only friend," Jungkook makes an unbelievable face.

"Mina is her friend too," Jungkook said.

Namjoon nodded his head, "They are friends since four years."

Jungkook's eyes were widening. He bites his lips. "That's mean she's alone all this time?" Namjoon weakly nodded his head.