Chapter 1

*Ruby's POV*

*Yawn* I roll over and look at the nightstand in between our bunk beds. 5:45. About time to start the day. I look at the members of my team, my big sister Yang is on the top bunk her long blonde hair sprawled out on her bed sheets. She has her left hand on her stomach of her orange tank top and her spray painted black and yellow metal arm rests next to her black shorts that she's wearing. Her yellow blanket isn't on her, I guess her semblance was heating her up overnight.

I look below to see Blake, who is also like a big sister to me, sleeping peacefully on her bed, her long black hair sprawled out on her sheets as well. Her black blanket covers her up and her faunace ears are twitching. I giggle wanting to pet them and mess with her while she's sleeping.

I remove my red blanket and carefully and quietly get off my top bunk then I stop looking at the beautiful girl in front of me. Her long white hair looks like a layer of beautiful sparkling snow on a sunny day. Her beautiful sleeping face is just waiting for someone to kiss it. Her pale skin looks as soft as a baby's butt.

I smile then continue to quietly get off my side of the bunk bed. I walk towards the bathroom and pet Zwei, who absolutely loves my backpack and pretty much has made it his home then I close the door to get ready for the day.

*FEW MINUTES LATER*

The whole entire bathroom is covered in steam. I wrap myself with a towel and wipe the mirror off with my hand and look at myself. Heh my hair grew this past year that I have been at Beacon. (Please note in my story the Fall of Beacon has not happened like ever yet Yang still has her metal arm and everyone will wear what they wear in volume 4 cuz I love the outfits from Volume 4) I take my red comb and put the teeth in my wet red and black hair combing it. Once I'm done with that I head out of the bathroom towards my closet and I grab my clothes walking back to the bathroom.

"Hey sis! Morning", a chipper voice comes from outside of the bathroom

"Morning Yang!"

Weiss stirs in her sleep, "Will you dolts keep it down I need.....15 more minutes.....of sleep".

"Sorry", Yang and I both say and Yang climbs down off her bunk bed patting my shoulder then walking to the bathroom closing the door rather loud.

Suddenly I see Weiss' eyes fling open like a pair blinds opening and she sits up, "YANG CLOSE THE DOOR QUIETLY NEXT TIME!"

I flinch putting my hands up to my face repeating, "Please don't hurt me!!! Imsosorryididntmeanit"!!!

"Ha you dolt I was talking to your firecracker of a sister", Weiss snickers.

"I heard that! You aren't getting an apology from me ice queen", Yang shouts over the running water.

"What did you say?!"