Chapter 13

*Blake's POV*

As I follow Kai out into the quiet yet dangerous night, I can't help but worry. Are Ironwood's special forces on their way? Hopefully the others are following my tail, keeping up this charade won't last long I'm afraid.

"You know you're not like most girls", Kai speaks out loud.

How many times has he said that I wonder.....i mentally roll my eyes but physically I respond with, "Oh really"?

I also widen my eyes as well.

"Yeah", he simply responds.

"Oh".

This is awkward. Above me on the buildings, a hooded figure jumps quietly from rooftop to rooftop with two others on the opposite side. One with long hair jumps onto the road above us quietly without alerting Kai and the other waits on the building.
The hooded figure then moves to where the long hair figure was.
standing while the long white haired whos on the other building jumps to where the hooded figure was. I hope that we stall long enough for Ironwood.

*Ruby's POV*
My cape blows gently in the cool evening wind. I put my hood on so that way I won't be easily recognizable to the guy. It's time for the rotation again. I quickly jump to the top of the road they are under and stand on top of the rail. Yang jumps to my spot while Weiss jumps to hers.

"Okay Yang, you go on ahead and do what we planned", I say over the earpiece.

"Got it sis", Yang nods then her shotgun gauntlets roll down to her wrists then she points and aims in front of Blake and the guy in Black then she releases her shot. The bullet travels what looks like slow motion then it causes a small fire explosion but not big enough to send both of them back.

"I did my part, Weiss, it's your turn", Yang says while taking a step back.

Weiss nods then she turns into a white blur then ends up behind Blake and the guy. She uses a glyph to put a tall, blue, ice wall and as they turn around she's already behind them, and Weiss uses another glyph to make a wall of equal size underneath the bridge. There is an opening enough for me to stand on and snipe.

"Ruby, go down there and get our teammate back", Weiss is back at her position looking at me.

I nod quickly and while I free fall down, I put my hand to my ear then say, "Wait in the alleyways between Blake and that man", before I cut off the line. Crescent Rose is already out and at my side ready to lift me up to the top of my wall. I shoot her trigger and I land on top of the icy wall pointing my scope towards the man's head.

Blake gives him a worried look while the guy in the black coat has his back towards me. What is Blake seeing on that face of his I wonder. Whatever, time to get the job done.

"Move and your brains will be spilt on the road", I warn my finger on the trigger and I have one eye open.

The guy says nothing for a few minutes then next i hear is laughing slowly getting louder and louder. The guy then puts his black gloves hand on his face and looking at Blake she has this upset look on her face. Her charade is off now!

"You?! You're just a tiny ant I can squish, do you really think you can take me on by yourself", The guy finally says.

"Ha! By myself?! You're wrong", I smirk and that's when my teammates come out on  of the dark alleys they're  in.

Yang's hair is golden with fire coming out from the ends. Her shotgun gauntlets are rolled all the way down and her head is down. She's giving off an intense angry aura. When she looks up, her eyes are a deep red.