Chapter 19

Hey guys I'm back with the story. Let's continue off that cliff hanger! And a warning this chapter contains inappropriate things not intended for children. You have been warned!

*Weiss POV*

My father kill my Ruby because she is a reckless leader....?! She is growing like the rest of us. So of course she has a lot to learn and improve on.

"But like most individuals father people grow! Can't you give her a chance?!"

"Get rid of your attachments to that girl. Like every huntress and hunter they are expendable".

He moves to the window of his office indicating that he is finished talking to me. I grip my fist in anger as I walk out and I'm trembling at the though of him doing this to my Ruby. I look around expecting Ruby to be waiting for me but she is not around where on earth is she?

"I escorted the young Ms. Rose to your living quarters", Klein approaches me answering my question. "She seemed eager to be in your room curiously looking around".

I laugh slightly. "It sounds like her".

I walk down the hallway and make a left and I open the door to see Ruby on my the edge of my bed looking at the big windows of my balcony leading outside her cloak folded neatly on the bed.

"Yeesh Weiss your room is very clean and awesome", she says awestruck.

"I'm glad you like it", I smile at her.

My room consists of a queen size bed with baby blue sheets  with baby blue poles holding up baby blue curtains on each corner of the bed. My bed is up against the wall on the center left if you are just coming into the room and in front of the bed on the right is a baby blue dresser and mirror. Everything in my room is baby blue from the floors to the ceiling. I step in my room closing the door behind me and I walk over to Ruby.

"How are you feeling Weiss", she takes both of my hands looking at me.

I look away slightly gripping her hands a little tightly. "I am uneasy Ruby".

I sit next to her and sigh lowering my head.

"And why is that"?

My lip quivers at the thought of what my father intends to do to Ruby.

"My father feels you are unworthy of being a team leader. He thinks you are reckless because of your robotic arm and the scars on you. So.......he wants to get rid of you by hiring an assassin."

I do not face Ruby as I hear her reaction but I hear her breath shiver but then she holds my hand.

"Hey", she says softly, "Nothing is going to happen to me. I'll be alright. So please don't cry or be sad".

I look over at Ruby who has a calm reassuring look. But that isn't even enough to calm me.

"Ruby.......this is my father we are talking about........he could hire the most skilled assassin and take you out in an instant.......", my hands start to shake as I say this and I close my eyes tightly.

*Ruby's POV*

I know Weiss has her worries but I'm not going out like this. I feel her hand shaking from the anxiety she is feeling.

"Weiss", I put my hand on her cheek and make her look at me.

"Ruby", her eyes widen as she gives me a questionable look.

I close my eyes and lean in to kiss her. I feel her cool soft lips on mine and we pull away but something in me desired more so I kiss her again and I can tell she was surprised but she slowly kissed me back eventually our kissing gets deeper and I lay Weiss on the bed climbing on top of her and we both pull away breathing heavily.