| Chapter Five |

Evelynn's POV

      I woke up early, well, I shouldn't say I woke up, more like being yelled at by Paul, which in turn woke me up. So Paul woke me up, I really hope I don't have to wake up at this absurd time in the morning everyday. I mean, who wakes up at 9:30 on a Sunday? Not me.

      I'm not fully awake till' I've had my cup of coffee, and bowl of Cinnimon Toast Crunch. Weird combonation, but I like it. I'm still in the pair of sweatpants and t-shirt when we go to the mall. My hair pulled back into a ponytail.

"So what store first?" Paul asks, looking around at the swarming girls trying to get a picture, or an autograph from the oh so famous One Direction. I roll my eyes, "Let's go to Hollister first, they have some really cute things..." I start heading over towards Hollister, the boys and Paul trailing behind me. The huge pack of girls following like lost puppy dogs. SInce all of those girls cannot fit into Hollister, there are many that are left outside of the store, moaning and carrying on, on how they should've been the first ones to be in the store.

I browse around the store, picking out whatever I find to be cute. I had in my arms two Holllister sweatshirts, three pairs of sweatpants. Five T-shirts, two sweaters, three pairs of shorts, and five pairs of pants. I looked through the store about once more before walking up to Paul, "Here, these are the clothes I want." 

Paul nodded, grabbed the clothes and brought them to Louis. The boy who was going to be paying for all of this. I felt bad for him, even though he is a millionare, and this probably wouldn't put a dent in his pocket. I looked aorund at the growing number of girls outside of the store, wait... If people saw me with One DIrection, what would they think? WOuld they think i'm the girlfriend of Louis? Since he is buying me all these clothes, or would they think i'm some sort of chairity case?

I walk over to Paul, "Hey Paul?" he looks over at me raiseing his eyebrow, "What will... Uhm, to the public who am I? Why am I staying with the famous One D?" 

"To the public, this was a contest, and you were the lucky contest winner remember?" He nods his head towards the paparazzi at the front of the store taking pictures and videos. I nod, "Yeah... I uhm, just wnated to make sure no body got the wrong idea?" 

"Management took care of it Evelynn." I nodded, and walked away somewhat slowly. I bet half of these girls here hate me for winning... I sighed and walked over to Louis who was currently buying my clothes.

"Uhm, Louis?"

"Mmhm?" He asked, whilst looking through his wallet.

"Can we go to, uhm, Victoria's Secret? I need some underwear and such... and then to like, some makeup store? I don't need a ton of makeup, just some powder stuff and mascara..."

He nodded, lokking back at me before turning his head back to the cashier, grabbing my bag and thrusting it towards me.

"Here ya go love." He said as walking swiftly away. You know, Louis's supposed to be the fun, sassy one of the group... Why the hell is he not being funny? I sigh as I walk towards the huddled boys.

"Do you guys want to get going? I don't like all these crowds, i'd like to just get my stuff and get out... (A/N~ Welcome to Wal-mart, get your shit and get the fuck out. Haha) "

Paul nodded, "She's right boys, let's hurry this train up, we have to be at the next arena by 9:30 A.M tomorrow to get ready for the gig."

I saw Harry crack a smile, the first time I've seen him smile, oh my. He has dimples. Oh my god, the power of the dimples.

~Five hours later~

"We.... We made... It." I gasped, we had just been chased down the friggen' street, and I was sweating like a goddamn pig. I need to workout more...

"Where's Paul?" I asked, concerned.

Liam shrugged, "Not sure... Oi, Zayn? You see where Paul went?"

Zayn shook his head, "No one did, there one second gone the next..."

"Liam just call the man for gods sake." Louos complained, Liam let out an aggitated sigh, "Fine."

Liam grabbed his white Iphone out of his back pocket, nice, I thought.

"He didn't answer..." Liam said, "Here let me call him, mate." Niall offered, grabbing his Iphone. Do they all have Iphones? Seriously, why not like, a Nokia Lumia or something, why is it always Iphones that famous people have. Jesus, this is so cliché!

"Nope..." Suddenly they have their Iphones taken out, "Goddamn it!" I shouted, "Do you all have fucking Iphones!?"

Zayn smirked, so did the rest of the boys. "What type of phone do you have?"

"Blackberry..."

"Ah... The Blackberry..." Louis looked off into space, "Those were the days..." Louis smiled faintly, then burst out laughing. So did the rest of the boys... Maybe they were beginning to break, starting not being so serious. Afterall one can only hold up a facade for so long...

"Guys! G-Guys!" I heard someone wheze behind us.

We all turned around.

"PAUL!" we all shouted. Yeah, sychronization.

Louis ran up to him, jumped up and gave him a hug.

"We thought you were dead, at the bottom of a ravine! Don't scare us again, mate!"

Paul smiled, "You left me. Now hurry up, we got an arena to be at in the morning, and you have to be fully awake. Its going to be a long day tomorrow."

And with that Paul walked off, leaving us to trail behind him, looking out for fans and paparazzi. Don't want to sprint again...

A/N

I updated! Yay, now keep reading and...

Comment your thoughts, who should she be with, what do you think so far?

Vote, pretty please?

Follow me!

-Janaynay (I thought that would be funny... it isn't though... Is it?)