| Chapter Seven |

Holy shit. I'm so sorry!! My tablet was smashed, and I wasn't able to get to an internet connection or device. I'm so, so, so, sorry!!! But hey, maybe a break was what I needed, to get away so I could get some fresh new ideas in my head. So again, so sorry. And here we go!

Louis's POV

"What do you mean?" I ask Ava, my eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"If she doesn't look like she wants to be there, something else will be put into place. A cover up, for the cover up. "

"Okay...?"

"Look Louis, I have to go. We have other people to manage, but from now on Evelynn is in love with you guys. She will giggle at every stupid freaking joke that comes out of Harry's mouth, and she will learn your music. Goodbye Louis."

And she hung up. Hard to believe my management was actually going along with the whole kidnapping thing. They're even backing it up, but I still have to wonder what the cover up for the coverup is...

- - -

Evelynn's POV

I wake up at around nine, not on my own will though. Something about us finally being in that stupid arena.

"Hey Evelynn Can I talk to you for a second?" Louis asks me nervously, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Um, sure..." I look behind me, my eyes scanning the small, cramped tour bus filled with garbage.

" So I talked to management last night and-"

" I'm finally going home!? Yes!" I shout gleefully, but to my displeasure Louis clears his throat and says no.

"You need to start acting more like a pumped fan excited to be here, I know you don't want to be here but it starts to look weird when a world famous band goes shopping with a supposed fan and that fan looks like they'd rather be dead than where they're at.."

My mouth falls open. "Excuse me! I mean, I was only kidnapped by you and forced to come along. Yes I know, I should totally look as if I'm having the time of my life. I mean, come on! You're freaking ONE DIRECTION! Who wouldn't be totally flipping?" I scoff, and storm off to the back of the bus. Louis sighs.

"We'll be in the arena, I'll send one of the body guards to wait for you to be done with you're temper tantrum."

- - -

Zayn's POV

"Hey mate, you're back!" Niall shouts gleefully.

"Where's Ev?" Liam asks.

"Hey, has anyone seen the Cheese It's?" Harry asks, rummaging through the small kitchen.

"Evelynn is sitting in the bus pissed off about having to be happy when she's around us." Louis says in a huff, throwing himself onto the couch.

"We'll to be fair she doesn't really like us..." I say, staring at my phone screen.

"Yeah, but we bought her like an entire fucking wardrobe and she's still pissed at us!" Louis says angrily.

"Seriously, where the hell are the Cheese It's?" Harry says, still searching the kitchen.

"Clothes don't fix everything Louis! It may work with you girlfriend, elenore, but some girls are a bit more complex than money sucking and fame seeking!" (Don't get on my case, this is just for the story.) I shout. God, that feels good. About a month ago, I caught Eleanor searching through my wallet, she said it had fell off the table. Liar.

"Zayn, me and Eleanor are in love."

"What do you know about love? You know absolutely nothing!"

"Shut you're mouth." Louis says, teeth gripped tightly together, his lips bared.

My fists clench.

"I found the Cheese It's you guys!" Harry says, box gripped in his left hand, his right feeding him Cheese it's.

Liam finally wakes out of his daze. "You guys break it up! We don't need a fight before a gig. And Zayn who cares who Louis dates? It's not you dating her. Get over it."

"Uhm... Did I miss something?" Harry asks.

- - -

Thanks for reading!

Follow me, like the story (it only takes a second), recommend it to friends!

Xoxo,

-Jenelle