| Chapter One |

Evelynn's POV

   The music was loud, the drinks were being poured, and my black dress was probably a size to small. I took a swig of my beer, "So... Ev? How've you been? I haven't seen you in forever!" I rolled my eyes, and set my bottle down of the bar counter. "I've been good, just occupied with college and such, but since they're doing the whole remodling thing, I get a whole year to myself!" Lucielle, or Lucy as I called, her nodded. "Same here, except for the whole year off thing. Remind me, why'd I want to be a doctor again?" I laughed, "I'm not sure... Something about it paying nicely?" I brought my eyebrow up. "Something like that." She smiled and took a sip of her margarita. Me and Lucy have known each other since Junior High, or Middle School, whichever you preferred. We used to despise each other but when you get trapped in the schools janitorial closet together, which is a long story, believe me. You're forced to spend time together, and from there we were best friends. I look at the dance floor filled with sweaty bodies, and some over-excited men grinding up on some girls... If you get my drift from, over-excited.

  "So, is there a boyfriend in your life?" Lucy asked.

  "No, I just haven't found the right guy yet." I shrug my shoulders.

   "Nobody?" Lucy asks me, "Come on, you haven't seen anybody you'd like to hook up with?"

    I laugh, "No, that's not what I mean. I could name about ten people in this club that I wouldn't mind stripping and fucking right here and now. I meant I haven't found the guy I want to spend my life with. You know that, 'till death do us part'?" I ask her.

    She laughs, "What about you?" I ask her. "Same." She looks at her drink again, and takes a rather large drink.

    "Is something..." I hesitated, but decided to continue, "Uhm... Is something wrong?" I finally say.

"No." She says bluntly.

"C'mon. Lucy, you can tell me." She stares me straight in the eye, "No, I can't. Its none of your fucking buisness." She snaps.

"Lucy-" She gets off of the barstool and walks briskly towards the exit, "Lucy!" I shout, but she continues to leave, changing from a speedwalk to a sprint out of the club. I shout her name once again, and find myself following her, then standing in the middle of the New York deserted street.

Damn it, I think to myself, she's gone.

I look to all sides of me to see if I could spot her. Nothing. Fucking perfect. She's probably pissed at me. I start to pull out of my phone to call her but I then realize I left my purse, and phone inside the club. I look at the entrance. A bouncer stands gaurd at the door, letting in certain people and rejecting certain people. I walk up to the bouncer since this place is pretty much deserted except for about five people, and it doesn't look like he's letting them in anytime soon.

"Excuse me, sir?" I say, rather timidly,since he's a good 6'8 at least, and I'm a 5'4.

"What?" He says looking at me as if I was a pest.

"I... Uhm... I left my purse inside. I was wondering if I could go... Uh, get it? Please?"

"No." He says.

"W-what? Please?" I ask.

"No. You think I haven't heard that one before? Now beat it." I stare at him, my eyes suddenly brimming with tears.

"Please? It has my phone, my money, my credit cards! For gods sake! Please!" I started to bawl, his eyes softened, but he was probably trained for situations like this, because his figure stood up a bit taller, and replied the same thing.

"No. I could tell the bartender to look for it though. You can come back tomorrow, yes?" He asks.

"I-I-...Don't...K-k-know." I started to do those hiccups inbetween breaths, because I went from straight out bawling, to trying to control my tears. He sighs.

"Wait here. I'll go get it. What does it look like?"

"Its a... b-black bag, a shoulder bag, with some gold c-chains..." He nods and walks inside.

I shiver. God, its cold outside. I should've wore a coat. But... I probably would've left that inside also. So it doesn't matter...

I look around, the people who were standing in line, had scattered and left. Realizing they weren't going to get in. You know, I'm surprised me and Lucy got in. I was to wrapped up in my thoughts to notice the person creeping up behind me.

Louis's POV

    Me and the lads had been playing a serious game of Triple Dog, a more intense version of Truth or Dare. We had originally heard of it in a movie we had rented off Netflix called Triple Dog. We had to have some sort of scoring and ranking in the game, so if you were the winner, in our case we would be paid fifty american dollars. If you were the loser, you'd have to walk down the hotel hallway stark-naked. Pretty intense game, because none of us wanted to do that. Truths were three points and dares were six. If you chickened out, it would cost you elimination, and you'd have to stick with the amount of points you had, and hope you don't lose.

"Louis..." Harry began, "Truth or dare?" I had trouble deciding if I should do dare, last time I chose dare I had to walk out into the fan infested lobby without a shirt. The screams, ouch.

"Dare." I said.

"I dare you to..." He looked off in thought, untill a devious smile spread across his face.

"I dare you to go take a girl from off the street and take her on the rest of the world tour." He stared at me, my mouth was agape. Could I do that?! Eleanor would be pissed, management probably wouldn't be to happy... You know what, they can deal with it. I'm not walking naked down the damn hallway.

"Fine." I start to get up, Harry's mouth fell agape as I walked down the stairs and crept unnoticed by the mob of girls waiting to just get a glimpse of us. I walked down the street, ah there, I spotted a girl waiting outside of a club. I walked up to her, touching her on the shoulder. She jumped up and shrieked, falling backwards and hitting her head on the pavement.

Well, shit.

A/N

So, this is my third story, and I'm quite liking the plotline so far. So ill keep this note short and sweet. Check out my other storys, Seven minutes in heaven, not completed yet, and Morganville Horror, completed(Short Story).

Comment

Vote

Follow me

     -Jenelle