| Chapter Six |

Louis's POV

The ride to the next arena was long and boring. Zayn kept refreshing Twitter and texting Perrie, Liam and Niall were doing a Twitcam, which I had refused to be in. Harry, well. Harry was being Harry, and what I mean by that was he was sleeping around 95% of the time.

Evelynn wasn't doing anything, considering she had nothing to do. I wish I would've bought her a drawing pad or something... She looked bored as hell.

"I'm gonna go to bed..." She mumbled, slowly getting up and walking down the narrow hallway to her bunk. She grabbed some pajamas and hurried into our cramped bathroom.

"Louis." Paul said suddenly.

"Mmhm?" I answered looking up.

"Managements on the phone..."

Fuck. God, I hate management. Always dictating my life. Well, on the other hand, I did sign a contract.

"Hello?" I said.

"Louis?" It was Ava, the head of everything.

"Yes?"

"It seems we've had some complications. Look, fans are questioning the 'contest' and why it was so sudden. We need some sort of distraction, fans are starting to figure everything out."

"Oh..."

"What do you mean, oh? This is important, we're playing with ideas on what to do. But for now, Evelynn has to look as if she's in love with you guys. She needs to look like a fan-girl. Earlier at Hollister, she looked as if she was pissed off at you guys. That's not what fan-girls do. Fan-girls twirl their hair and try to act dumb to be cute. She isn't doing that. At the next arena, when the paparazzi takes pictures, she better look like a fan-girl, or else we'll take matters into our own hands."

A/N

Yes its short, but for this chapter I wasn't sure what to do, so I decided to put in some conflict.

Vote.

Comment.

Follow me. (Pssst... I follow back!)

~ Jenelle