9:block that fúckboi

luke woke up the next morning in an unfamiliar room, but soon relaxed when he realised it was carmens. he rolled over to see her sleeping calmly besides him. her hair was a gentle mess and luke lay, taking in her beautiful features.

"stop staring at me while i'm sleeping." carmen laughed, pulling the covers over her face.
luke felt a blush creep onto his cheeks.

"you want some breakfast? i have chocolate chip pancakes." carmen smiled, making luke smile as he agreed to pancakes.

"morning." felix said as carmen entered the kitchen.
"hey, you know where the pancakes are?" she asked, searching the cupboards.
"yeah that cupboard over there." the tan boy said, dripping his empty cereal bowl in the sink.

"thanks, im making luke and i pancakes."
"wait, luke spent the night?" felix shrieked.

"why? should i of asked first?" carman asked nervously.
"no! you live here too, i just need details."
"nothing happened you weirdo." carmen rolled her eyes as luke strolled into the kitchen.

"look, im going to have to leave. im sorry but maybe you can make them pancakes another time, yeah?" luke smiled sadly. calum called saying they needed him for a meeting. although the band was extremely important to him, he didn't want to leave carmen.

"sure. you go." carmen nodded with a smile, but inside she was disappointed luke was leaving. luke engulfed her into a hug she didn't want to end before he left.

"you know, the sexual tension between you and luke is unbearable." felix smirked as carmen walked through to her bedroom.

she picked up her phone seeing she already had snapchats. she sighed, thinking about what luke told her yesterday. and he was right. she didn't have to send pictures of herself for money.

she felt brave and quickly blocked everyone she'd send a nude to, except luke of course. she sent him a snapchat with the caption miss you and locked her phone, throwing herself onto her bed.

she thought long and hard about luke. she loved the way he'd laugh at all her jokes and funny pictures she sent him on snapchat. she loved his singing voice, as well as his normal voice and loved the way he said her name. she'd get butterflies every time his name appeared on her screen and when she was with him, she never wanted him to go.

she was madly in love with him.

I was going to put a picture of carmen at the top but I want you to imagine and create your own character of carmen. i don't really know what she looks like so comment who/what you'd expect her to look like. It'd be interesting and fun to see your views☺️💗

Also all the support on this book has been amazing and I hope you all enjoy reading it because I have had fun writing so far 💋