29:a night(mare) out with kelsie

"carmen," felix knocked on her door and opened it. "i have someone id like you to meet."

carmen slid off her bed and followed felix into the living room, where a small blonde girl was sat. her face was perfectly contoured and her bright red lips stood out from a mile away. her shorts showed off her beautifully tanned legs.

"this is my girlfriend, kelsie."

"hi, so nice to finally meet you." kelsie stood up and have carmen an unexpected hug.

"i thought id wait a few weeks, due to all the luke stuff." felix added.

"well, im happy for you."

"i can't believe you used to date luke hemmings, he's like, everyone's celebrity crush. and felix being calums twin brother literally blew my mind. nobody in the fandom knows anything about that."

"good, because it's to be kept a secret until management thinks it's a good time to tell people." carmen smiled at kelsie.

"we should hand out some time, go out one night and get to know each other since we'll be seeing each other a lot."

"yeah course." carmen agreed with a fake smile. so far, she wasn't keen on kelsie. and she definitely wasn't in the mood to go out one night with her.

but felix was her best friend and basically all she had right now, and didn't want to let him down.

"how about tonight? i have to get some work done anyway and you need cheering up." he playfully nudged carmen.

so it was settled.

carmen headed back to her room and dug through her wardrobe. she pulled out a simple black, denim skirt to wear with a tight white top, layered with her over sized denim jacket. to ale herself look a little more dressed up, she slipped into some black heels, and straightened her hair.

she walked out a few hours later to see kelsie had gone and changed into her outfit for tonight. her long hair was curled perfectly adding extra volume. she wore a tight pink dress with matching pink heels and her makeup must have taken forever. she looked like a human barbie doll and carmen couldn't help but wonder how felix met her.

the both said goodbye to felix and jumped into the cab waiting outside, taking them to a club carmen had never heard of before.

"so how long have you been living with felix?" kelsie asked on the journey there.
"a few months now." carmen replied.

"don't you think it's weird? like you've been living together for so long and nothing happened between you both."
"not really, we've been friends for so long it'd be weird if anything happened between us."

"i find it weird how you're still living together now. don't you think it's time to move out now he has a girlfriend? just a though, ooo we're here!"

carmen could already tell her and kelsie weren't going to get along and was dreading the rest of the night.