|3| date

aiden

"good morning dad :-)"

liam

"didn't realize someone like you was capable of waking up so early. morning to you too."

aiden

"wow u dick, im a civilized human being too"

liam

"no you aren't, you're a cow."

aiden

"and ur a dick"

liam

"i don't remember waking up as a phallic object used to pleasure and reproduce, but thanks."

aiden

"dildos dont reproduce. ur too fake to b called a real dick"

liam

"what do you mean by fake?"

aiden

"idk i thought the cool kids used it as an insult"

liam

"explains why you aren't part of the cool kids."

aiden

"u rly are a dildo"

liam

"are we going to make plans or not? are you free this afternoon?"

aiden

"no ur a dick"

liam

"this dick needs to get a good grade on this project. are you free?"

aiden

"do u listen to kendrick? i dont but he has this one line where he says this dick aint free"

liam

"he's alright, i've listened to him a couple times. i have heard that. but i am serious, you should come over and we can choose a kingdom to report about."

aiden

"u want me to come over? ;-)"

liam

"never mind."

aiden

"lol meet me on the corner of 36th and belhouse at 11:30am. bye dad<3"

liam

"what is that place? are you going to kill me like what you did to jenny rune?"

aiden

"no."

liam

"i don't want to be put in the icu for three months please, i'll do whatever you want."

aiden

"god shut up and just meet me there li"

liam

"okay cow."

Read at 8:51am.

it turned out to be a pretty floral cafe that smelt like coffee and a hint of tea. liam had spent more than an hour trying to figure out what to wear. he had decided on a plaid button up and jeans with his sneakers for a casual look and hoped he didn't look like he tried too hard. it was 11:22am when he entered the cafe.

did aiden ask him on a date? does this count as a date? what is this?

liam brought his laptop so they can study and figure out what they're doing for the project. he looked around the cafe, trying to find aiden. it was almost 11:30 and she was no where to be seen.

when he couldn't, he found a small booth near the window and sat down. he had already ordered a small coffee with a chocolate chip muffin and started searching for ancient kingdoms.

someone plopped into the seat in front of him, groaning and rubbing their temples. aiden had her purple hair messily around her shoulders with a plain black baseball hat covering her most of her face. her glasses were on the table they shared and she was wearing a white t-shirt and black high-waisted shorts and some converse to match.

liam checked the time in the corner of his screen. 11:36am.

"you're late, cow." he said simply before she pulled her hands away and sneered at him. she looked tired and she wasn't wearing makeup.

"i'm tired and i had to take care of something." she snaps and liam rolls his eyes.

"do you want me to go get you something?" he ask and she looks at him surprised.

"yeah, thanks li. can i get a medium hot chocolate without whip and a bagel?" liam give her a thumbs up and picks up his order while he tell the cashier for the others.

liam watches contentedly as she gnaws on her bagel.

"what?" she huffs, but she was watching him too. small sips to his coffee now and then, a little smile playing at his lips, and there was this sparkle in his brown eyes that made aiden nervous.

"there's cream cheese on your nose." liam chuckles and she blushes as he hands her a napkin.

"have you thought of any kingdoms?" aiden changes the topic and liam looks alarmed for a second.

"no, not really. i should do that, though. i was looking up some stuff before you walked in." liam says, stuttering a little bit. aiden looks at him questioningly but he shakes his head.

"can we do queen elizabeth the first?" aiden sighs dreamily.

"no, it has to be a king and queen." liam reminds her and she scoffs.

"what about the second?" liam shakes his head.

"we should actually put thought into this and not choose at random-"

"it's not random! i think she's cute." aiden interrupts, pouting.

liam's breath is caught for a second before he shakes his head again.

"no, you cow. you can't choose her just cause she's cute." he retorts and she slams a fist down on the table, startling half the people in the cafe.

"why not?" she demands and liam rolls his eyes.

"cause i said so!"

"who am i to listen to a dildo?"

"well who am i to listen to a cow!"

"shut up!"

"you shut up!"

"no, you shut up!"

"i said shut up first!"

"shut up you cow!"

"shut up you kinky dildo!"