|12| ice cream

(liam's pov)

"what're ya' smilin' at ya' dope?" aiden slurred, stretching her limbs, succeeding in a couple of pops in her back.

"you're cute." i state bluntly and she throws her head back as she laughs. it's a melodious sound that ended with a snort. very attractive.

"hell yeah, i am. everybody wants a piece of my sweet ass but i've got some dildo bugging me all the time so i gotta curve 'em." she yawns, moving to be in my arms again.

"should i take that as a compliment?" i laugh and she sighs contentedly, peering up at me with those baby blues.

"i don't know, should you? you're the only one in my bed so," she kisses along my jaw softly and i fight back the small noise in the back of my throat.

"i would hope so, starting to think you only stole my girlfriends to become one." i answer cockily and she gasps, pushing at my chest.

"li! shut up! you were probably jealous that they actually got to kiss me!" she shot back and i smirk at the red tint in her cheeks and at the tips of her ears.

"well they aren't sleeping next to you while you wear their t-shirt, are you?" i retort cheekily and she scoffs but scoots closer to me. her fingers gently move along my chest hairs and i lean down to kiss her forehead.

"tell me something that no one knows." i ask and she looks at me curiously.

"like what?" she replies, tangling her fingers in my hair, pulling the slightest. i want to moan but i press my lips together to hold it back.

i prop myself up on my elbow and twirl her hair with a finger. "anything, really. i kinda spend most of my time with you now, project or not. it's been over a month and i realized i don't know all that much about you."

she blushes and her fingers move to the hem of my shirt that she's wearing. she seems hesitant but she pulls it over her head, leaving her only in a grey bra. my eyes widen in surprise, even though i've seen her in her underwear multiple times now.

"well, for one, my favorite color is grey. also," she moves to unclasp her bra and the cups fall from her chest.

"you have nipple piercings?!" i exclaim and she laughs nervously. i feel like i should be calling myself insatiable because once again, the blood pools south and i can feel the burning desire to reach out and play with the bars through her pretty pink nipples.

"i got them like a year ago on a whim, but i actually really like them." she explains, dropping the shyness as i grin at her.

"i really like them too. did they hurt?" i question, looking at her. i'm a mature human being, i shouldn't be so turned on by breasts, but god she is so beautiful whether she's topless or not. the piercings only made her so much more attractive. it represented the side that i knew about her, daring and carefree.

"like a bitch! but they were worth it, i think. my parents don't know, nobody knows. well, except for you now." aiden giggles, pulling me closer by the shoulder so she can kiss my neck. i remember what she did to me this morning and realize what she's doing to me now. forcing me into submission.

i grab both of her wrists with one hand and pin them above her head, hovering above her on my knees. aiden's light blue eyes are wild and somehow turning darker as she watches my every move. and she said i gave in too easily.

i place hot open mouthed kisses over collarbone, feeling her chest rise and fall beneath me as her breath quickened. a whimper left her lips as i sucked on the soft skin at the base of neck. so that's where her sweet spot is. i licked over the red bloom i left and trailed my kisses over her shoulder and jaw.

"li-liam, i..fuck, t-touch me." she stutters out, her chest heaving and her face pink. i smirked and released her hands.

"where?" i had been careful not to touch her chest, just in case we were going too far. her bottom lip was stuck between her teeth and i wanted to kiss her more than anything, but i had to refrain. i don't know what we are or if anything is to make of this. i just had to enjoy what i have in the moment.

she didn't hesitate to move my hands and place them on top of her breasts, sighing in relief when i squeezed gently. i continued leaving small nips and bites down her torso and chest, reveling in how she shivered and whined. i was holding myself back and we both knew it, but i let her enjoy herself. she was restraining herself from the noises that threatened to come out, but i could easily coax them out with a slight pinch to one of her nipples.

"liam," she moaned and i raised my head to kiss her, unable to stop myself. i crushed my mouth to hers and she whimpered into me, the sound causing shivers up my spine. i licked across her bottom lip and she let her hands roam my upper body.

it was only until a loud ringing knocked both our heads together that we were forced to pull away.

"ow," we both groaned, rubbing where we hit each other.

"you okay?" i asked, panting slightly and she grinned at me with her swollen lips.

"i set an alarm for 2:30pm, so that must be it." i sighed, turning the alarm off as she wound her arms around my torso, the warm metal of her piercings against my back.

"we're still getting ice cream, right?" she asked and i chuckled, craning my neck slightly to kiss her cheek.

"anything for you, cow."