|10| tease

a/n 'm sorry this is long, got a little carried away. also sorry that it took a bit. i couldn't figure out how i ended it and i kinda don't like this chapter but hey, it's an update. love y'all

(liam's pov)

"will this be all for the lovely couple?" the cashier coos, bagging our things. aiden had helped me choose out three t-shirts and a sweater that she intended to steal later on.

aiden choked mid-sigh and i snorted at her. "yeah, thank you." i smirked and she swatted my arm.

"i like girls!" aiden announced loudly and the cashier pauses for a moment.

"but.." she trailed pointing at our linked hands. we immediately pull away from each other, blushing slightly and the cashier gave us a polite smile.

"she's not my type," i shrug and aiden gapes at me, batting me in the chest again.

"not your type! was that what you were saying this morning?" aiden sneers and i shush her, clamping a hand over her mouth.

"sorry, she was really drunk this morning and i'm guessing she's not ready to come down." i forced out as aiden bit my palm.

"ow! and you call me kinky when you just bit me!" i exclaim and she sticks her tongue out at me.

"alright, alright you two. here are your things. have a wonderful day, lovebirds." the cashier smiled smugly and aiden scoffed.

"i'll have you know that i get more pussy than he ever will-" i slap my hand over aiden's whole face and beam at the cashier, bidding her the same before dragging aiden away.

she bit my hand again and i pull away, whining. "you're a dick!" i huff and she sniggers.

"oh yeah, i'm the dick! at least i don't lie to people!" i roll my eyes and drew her forward into my chest as she pouted.

i press my lips to the top of her head and she sighs, turning around and wrapping her arms around my waist.

"i hate you." her voice is muffled by her hiding her face in my chest, probably to cover her blush and i chuckled.

"if you do, why are you holding on to me?" i tease and she bites one of my pecs near my nipple. i jerk away from her, rubbing the spot while she smirks at me.

"kinky, are we?" i huff and she smiles at me innocently that makes my heart skip a beat.

"i don't know li, it seems like you're the one who likes getting bitten." she shrugs, taking my hand and leading me into another store.

"stop biting me in public before i do something about it." i breathe into her ear and she shudders, glaring at me.

"like what?" she dares me and i wink at her.

"you'll find out later."

for whatever reason, aiden was looking for dress. i didn't really think she was the type to wear them, but she insisted on trying to find one today for an event she had to go to later with her parents.

"my parents don't like the way i dress, so i need to find a dress." she said simply when i asked about it.

she was currently holding four dresses and pulling another one off a rack. "okay, let me go try these on."

i sat in a chair in front of the dressing booth she was in and flicked through my social media.

"li," aiden called out, peeking her head through the door. her cheeks were red again and she seemed nervous. i nodded, motioning for her to come out and show me.