|5| morning

liam

"good morning, cow. :)"

aiden

"li its 4am"

liam

"oh."

aiden

"what are u doing up?

liam

"i actually don't know."

aiden

"are you okay?"

liam

"i think so. are you?"

liam

"why are you up?"

aiden

"i don't sleep much."

liam

"do you mind if i ask why?"

aiden

"my thoughts keep me up, but im okay dw"

liam

"you sure?"

aiden

"yeah i think"

liam

"can you get ready soon? i want starbucks"

aiden

"is starbucks even open at this time wtf"

liam

"yeah, it is. you up?"

aiden

"anything for u dad"

liam

"what's your address?"

aiden

"li idk if u know this but my house is across the street from u"

liam

"what?"

aiden

"look out ur window dipshit"

Read at 4:47am

surely enough, when liam peeked through his curtains, aiden was across the street flipping him off.

liam

"oh."

aiden

"ur dumb"

liam

"am i supposed to apologize?"

aiden

"come over in two"

liam

"okay, cow."

Read at 4:50am

liam silently tiptoed out his front door, shutting it quietly, hoping his parents won't mind. his keys and wallet were in his pocket, he had thrown on some gray joggers and a black sweatshirt that had some college on it with some sneakers.

as soon as he went up to aiden's porch, she appeared in some black joggers and a gray hoodie that was much too big for her with her converse.

she smiled when she looked up at him, causing him to blush which she snorted at.

"we could've matched," liam whined, pointing at her outfit.

"we kinda do anyways, shut up." she scoffed, pushing at his chest as they walked to his car.

liam watched as she clicked the seat belt over her shoulder and started the car, turning up the heat as it was a bit chilly in the morning.

"thanks." she said simply and he nodded at her.

they began their trip to starbucks at 4:54 in the morning where she was warm in the passenger seat of his car and he so desperately wanted to reach over and hold her hand.

she leaned over and turned on his radio, some catchy pop song sounding through his car as she squealed.

"this is such a shitty song, but i love it!" she grinned at him when he looked over, smiling slightly.

"see you walkin' 'round like it's a funeral," she sang and my smile only got wider. she's beautiful, liam never realized. with no makeup and her hair in the messiest bun he's ever seen, her baggy hoodie and her sweatpants that were too long for her.

"what?" she laughs and there's a cute sparkle in her eyes and liam shake my head, pressing his together to hide a smile. she rolls her eyes and hits his chest, but before she can pull her hand away, liam interlace their fingers and rest their hands on the glove box. in the corner of his eye, he can see the blush creeping up her neck.

"talk to me baby," liam sing, winking at her and she giggles before joining him.

"i'm going blind from this sweet craving, let's lose our minds and go fucking crazy." they serenade each other with the sickly sexual song all the way to the starbucks drive-thru. they never let go.

she turns down the radio as he orders for them.

"can i get a venti vanilla latte and for the missus?" liam looks at her and she smiles.

"just a grande black coffee."

with more car karaoke, liam leads them to a park near their house where she falls asleep on his shoulder underneath a big oak tree, despite her coffee.

liam falls asleep with her wrapped around him in his bed.