|2| sleepless

liam was studying for his bio quiz on monday, his phone in front of him on his desk as he studied his notes. he couldn't understand why he was so distracted and couldn't focus. he checked his phone for the eighth time in four minutes and threw his phone on the bed.

he didn't want to wait for her to text him.

liam decided on a shower and to finish studying tomorrow. it wasn't until he was all cleaned up and dressed for bed that his phone buzzed, somewhere in his bed as he laid down.

liam nearly fell off, startled and forgotten all about what was distracting him. he was in the shower for almost forty-five minutes, singing and wondering about the future. he checked his phone, seeing a text from the person he was waiting for. it was only 10:35pm on a friday night but liam was bent on going to sleep.

aiden

"good night dad ;-)"

liam

"night cow. sleep well. text me tomorrow, alright? we should get started on the project."

aiden

"oh yes, thats why u want me to text u. dont worry dad i will :-)"

liam

"stop calling me dad."

aiden

"stop calling me cow"

liam

"why do you call me dad?"

aiden

"why do u call me cow"

liam

"one time in winter, you came in late with a beanie that had cow spots and a face on it. it was cute."

aiden

"thats not creepy."

liam

"shut up."

aiden

"u shut up"

liam

"shut up cow"

aiden

"shut up dad"

liam

"don't call me dad, that bugs me."

aiden

"does it bug u bc i dont call u daddy?"

liam

"what? no! don't call me that either!!"

aiden

"ooh ok li is kinky after all ;-)"

liam

"what is that even supposed to mean! don't call me dad or daddy."

aiden

"nono, i see u li :-) its all good"

liam

"it isn't all good! don't call me that, aiden."

aiden

"mhm well see. maybe if you dont call me cow"

liam

"good night cow"

aiden

"good night daddy <3"

liam

"no."

Read at 11:42pm

liam didn't seem to feel tired at all. at least, not anymore. he couldn't believe that he talked to aiden for so long. he couldn't believe that she kept him from sleeping! there was a weird feeling in his stomach and he couldn't stop thinking of her face.

was she blushing like he was right now?

was she unable to sleep like he was?

was he plaguing her thoughts like she was to him?

liam didn't like this.