|15| guilt

aiden

"what's got ur panties bunched up?"

liam

"don't know what you're talking about, love."

aiden

"surely u do. u were certainly extra touchy today"

liam

"was i? you weren't complaining."

aiden

"course not, love u touching me ;-)"

liam

"it wasn't even inherently sexual!"

aiden

"no but it was cute. mind telling me whats wrong li?"

liam

"what's wrong?"

aiden

"idk u tell me"

liam

"is there something wrong, aiden?"

aiden

"li whats wrong :-("

liam

"surely if there was something wrong, i'd tell you, yeah?"

aiden

"no u wouldnt cause ur an ass"

liam

"you love this ass."

aiden

"im very glad i didnt call u a dick or else that wouldve been awkward"

liam

"agreed."

aiden

"u sure nothings wrong bbyb?"

liam

"do you shorten it because you don't want to seem like you care but in reality you do because you like me?"

aiden

"and im lazy"

liam

":)"

aiden

"i have to start getting ready for the party soon. can u come over for a bit bc then i wont see u for a couple of hours. mom is taking my phone."

liam

"already leaving the house, love."

Read at 5:37pm

how was i supposed to tell her some girl almost kissed me? not just some girl either, samantha welter.

samantha welter's the head cheerleader and she absolutely despises aiden for multiple reasons. the gist of it was really just because aiden's better than her, at really anything. it would be no surprise that she assumed we were together and tried to ruin things.

i had to tell her soon, the guilt was eating me alive even if she didn't even kiss me. i was loyal to aiden whether we were dating or not.

i went around to her window and climbed in, finding her singing to brittney spears in merely her panties and a hair brush.

she finished the song with a high note, leaning back and letting it all out. i clapped for her and she nearly screamed, tripping over her own foot. i slipped in and caught her, hugging her to my chest so she couldn't hit me.

"i hate you." she pouts, her words muffled by my t-shirt. i chuckled and loosened my grip, allowing her to wrap her arms around my torso, pressing her cheek to the left side of my chest.

"you love me," i reply and she huffs, swatting my chest lightly before clipping on the bra she had on her bed.

"i really don't want to go to this party. i just want to stay home with you." she sighed disappointed, curling up next to me as i flopped on her bed. i throw an arm around her and kiss her forehead.

"well at least you can come home to me." i wink at her, wagging my eyebrows and she giggles, pushing at my chest.

"i can't wait then."