❁PRELUDE: camp jupiter ❁

⊱  PRELUDE: camp jupiter ⊰

⊱ PRELUDE: camp jupiter ⊰

I wiped the blood from my nose with the back of my hand as I tightened my grip on my sword

I wiped the blood from my nose with the back of my hand as I tightened my grip on my sword. The man laughed as I prepared to charge again. "You think you can defeat me child!" He roared. "You with barely a week of training under your belt! They should have sent someone more qualified." He was taunting me, I knew that but I always had a bad temper.

"I am qualified!" I shouted, kicking off the ground. With a war like scream, I tried to drive my sword into his heart.

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

The roman architecture was astounding, especially since only hours ago I was in the middle of L.A. "It's great isn't it." I shrugged a little.

"I've seen better." He laughed.

"Really?"

"Aren't you supposed to be giving me a tour? Is there an orientation video I'm supposed to watch or something?" He just grinned. 

"Welcome to Camp Jupiter Maria! Here you'll learn how to slice and dice monsters and eat them for breakfast."

"I'll stick to cereal thanks."

A/N:
So, it's been a long long time since I've written anything Percy Jackson related by while I was up in the mountains this weekend with no internet, I was hit with inspiration. I immediately began writing about my new character, Maria, and coming up with plot points and monsters for her to fight. This book will have no relation to Shrouded in Darkness nor Chaos Descends (my other Percy Jackson fanfictions). It is a stand alone that will possibly have a sequel.

Of course, all the characters you know and love from the other books will be in here like Percy, Nico, Annabeth. Most of the characters from the Greek camp should make at least a small guest appearance. The main ones will be Frank, Hazel and Reyna has this fanfiction takes place in Camp Jupiter.

I don't know when I will begin posting but if y'all are completely interested, I do have some drafts ready to go. I just need to edit and rewrite them a bit. Hope to see y'all soon though!

Update: Just reformatting everything ya'll!!! If you really want me to start updating, leave a comment and let me know. I do have several chapters written but I've been putting off posting for a while so I could get more of it done.