*5*

We walked into the Way household and I immediatly felt at home. "Maaaaa we're homeeeee" Gerard yelled throwing his backpack to the floor. " Ohhhh hiii kiddsss" she yelled walking into the living room where we stood. She gave each  of her kids a kiss and then she took a look at me. " Hello, are you a new friend of the boys'?" she asked with a smile. " Oh yeah mom, this is Frank Iero and hes our new friend" Mikey said patting me on the shoulder. " um nice to meet you Mrs. Way" i said while shaking her hand. She smiled and asked if i was staying for dinner. " No my Mom would be worried sick if i stayed that long so i guess ill see you guys tomorrow" i said to the brothers. "Hey Frankie why dont ya come over tomorrow too , maybe we could actually get a chance to hang out" Gerard said with a smirk. " Yeah ok" i said with a wave. " Nice meeting you Mrs.Way" i said as she pulled me into a hug. " I like you Frank, i hope ill be seeing you a lot more." Mrs. Way said with a wave. As i walked home I couldnt stop this weird feeling tingling inside me.  I was friends with the Way brothers and their mother liked me. Suddenly I realized that i had reached my house. I looked up to see my mom watering the garden. " oh hey Frankie how was your da-..wait...do you have a black eye?! Oh my god Frank what happened?!" she said touching my face frantically. "Im ok mom dont worry about it but I wanted to talk to you about something" i said while holding her hands to keep her from touching my face anymore. " what is it sweetie" she said with a smile. " i made friends" i said with a giggle. " You did?! oh yayyyyy  good good Frankie im so  proud of you" she said hopping around in circles. "And im going to be hanging out with them a lot so could i please come home a little bit later for now on" i said while looking into her happy face. " Of course darlingggg oh im so happyyyy i dont know what ill do!!" she said skipping into the house as i followed. Im finally being accepted. Ive waited so long for someone to accept me other than my mom and now its finally happened. I have friends. Actual friends.