*2*

God schools probably the most boring thing on planet freaking Earth. For most people school is a place where you get to see friends and occasionally hook up with people and hope they're the love of your life. For me school is a place that smells like Axe and hairspray and a place where I'm spit on and shoved to agree. No one really cares about me even a little bit in this school other than maybe Mikey. I'm bisexual meaning I am a target for straight, jocks to come at. I never did anything to anyone yet everyday after lunch I get beat up by a dude named Ryan who thinks he's the king of the school. Gerard on the other hand always has Mikey, Ray, and his other friend named Bob. I heard that they have some weird garage band. To most people Gerard is a careless, cool, punk teenager but I always see him reading comics and head-banging with his headphones on. I also know he and Mikey work at a comic store that no one from our school goes to except me. I went over to their house once to see Mikey and talk about our lab assignment and I got a glimpse of Gerard a few times. He seemed really absorbed in drawing some comics so I just stopped thinking about even trying to talk to him. I'm not gonna lie I have my own little garage band but I would much rather be in Their band. I know how to sing a little bit and I play electric guitar. Mikey plays bass, Ray plays electric guitar, and Gerard can sing ( really good ). I hope one day I'll get the guts enough to ask to join the band and then we can become friends. Ugh second period Mr. William... Guess I better quit daydreaming and get back to school (a.k.a hell)