•How you met...•

*Your POV*
I had woken up with a feeling that I should go out and see the world, which I don't do that often because I have no life. I got out of bed and put on and oversized white adidas sweater, with black adidas leggings, and a pair of white adidas nmd shoes.

I grabbed my rose gold iPhone 7, my keys, and my purse and went to my car

I decided to go to Starbucks because I was kind of exhausted. I got a Carmel frappuccino, and decided to sit down and wait for them to call my name.
"Y/n!" The lady called with my drink.
When I got there my drink was in someone's hand. I looked at the pale hand holding my drink and looked up to a beautiful, smiling, brown haired man. When he opened his mouth to speak he sounded like an angel sent from above.
"Beautiful name for a beautiful lady." He said with his angelic voice.

The only thing I could stutter out was a "th-th-thank you." He chuckled.
"I'm Shawn, I figured it's only fair for you to know my name since I now know yours." He smiled holding out his hand for me to shake.
I took his hand in mine and shook it.
"Good handshake!" He said to me. I'm pretty much dead by now.
"Thanks" I say heading over to the table I was sitting at earlier. Sure enough he followed me to the table.
We sat and talked for what felt like forever but was really 3 hours.
"Hey, um I know we just met but I feel like I should ask." He said scratching the back of his neck.
"What's up?" I ask eager to know what he's talking about.
"Can I take you out to dinner?" He asked as his cheeks got red. He's so adorable.
"Of course." I say trying to hide the big smile on my face.
After we exchanged numbers we walked out together.
"I'll pick you up at 6?" He asked looking into my eyes.
"Sure, I'll see you then." I say taking a pen out of my purse.
"What's that for?" He questioned.
I don't say anything thing and just took his hand and wrote my address on his palm. He smiled.
"Later." I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek, and walked to my car making sure to sway my hips knowing he would look. Tonight is going to be fun.
———————————————
A/N: hellloooo everyone, I just wanted to say that I'm going to be doing requests. So if you want one just comment your name, what type of imagine, and your race. Thank you! Love you muffins!! ❤️❤️😂
Word count: 460