•Christmas•

Key: n/n- (nickname)

                   (Dani; Danielle) --*Your POV*"Mommy, Mommy!!" Dani yells in my ear to wake me up

                   (Dani; Danielle)
--
*Your POV*
"Mommy, Mommy!!" Dani yells in my ear to wake me up.

I groan and force myself to sit up. "What is it, sweetie?" I ask still half asleep.

"It's Christmas!!!" She screamed, waking me up fully and waking up Shawn, who was right beside me.

"What time is it?" Shawn growls, looking at his phone, which sends a shadow of light out into the room.

"It's 4:27am." I say getting up and going to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Because I can guarantee I'm not going back to sleep anytime soon.

"Yep!" Dani says jumping on the bed.

Shawn gently pulls Dani down to him and leaves sweet kisses all over her face, making her giggle, before getting up to brush his teeth as well. Dani runs to her bathroom and uses the step stool to get her toothbrush, she runs back to our room and into our bathroom. She holds her toothbrush in front of me so I can put a little bit of toothpaste on it. She skips over to Shawn's sink and brushes her teeth. After we all finished I went to the kitchen and started making breakfast. I feel Shawn's warms wrap around me and my mouth forms a bright smile. I turn my head to kiss his cheek but he moves his face and my lips ended up on his. I smile again and make a serving for both Shawn and Dani. Shawn and I finish eating and Dani pits at her plate. By this time it's 7:44.

"Dani if you don't eat, Santa will come back, take all your presents, and put you on the naughty list." I say, crossing my arms.

Dani instantly finishes her food and puts her plate in the sink and walks to the living room to wait for us. "You are one mean momma." Shawn informs me, with a smirk on his face.

"Only to the bad boys and girls." I say, running my finger across his bottom lip, and start to walk away.

"Rawr." I hear Shawn say, and I let out a chuckle.

"Dani, you ready to open presents?!" I ask.

"Of course, I am. Duh." She says giggling, as I hand her the first gift.

She rips the wrapping paper off, and I feel the side of the couch sink. I look over to Shawn and smile, laying my legs over his. I look over to Dani, and she has a huge smile on her face.

"Daddy and I thought you might like it." I say, as she holds up her brand new toy.

"I love it, thank you mommy and daddy." She said, hugging us.

"You're welcome baby girl. Now go open the rest of them." Shawn says.

After Dani had finished opening all of her gifts, it was Shawn's turn. I had gotten Shawn a brand new guitar and put it in a box so he didn't now what I got him. He had been saying how he needed a new one, so I thought it would be a great present to get him one. I even signed it and put "n/n loves you to the moon and back." He ripped off the wrapping paper and then opened the box.

"Awe baby, you didn't have to get me a guitar. I love you too, n/n." He said kissing my lips.

"Awe!" Dani coos.

"I wanted to. Plus it clearly made a great present." I said laughing.

"Ok your turn." Shawn said, handing me a small box.

I pulled off the wrapping paper and opened the box. Inside was a moon necklace with star earrings to match. They were a beautiful shade of silver with specks of gold. I closed the box and held it near my heart. I looked over at Shawn in awe. "Shawn..." I trail off, I was still in shock.

"You know I had to." He says, smiling. I give him a million kisses and pulled out the necklace. I handed it to Shawn and pulled my hair up so he could up it on me. I let go of my hair and smiled.

"Wow it looks beautiful." Dani states, in awe.

"Thank you." I close the box and put it next to the rest of the presents.

There's nothing better than spending Christmas with my husband, Shawn, and my beautiful daughter, Danielle.
-----------------------------------------------------
Short and cute. 🤙🏽❤️😩I need this 😭
Word count: 744