•Friends•{2}

*Shawn's POV*
'I should've kissed her...' I thought as I walked out her front door.
~Next Day~
I haven't talked to y/n all day, not even at school. What is wrong with me. I had the chance to show her how I feel and I blew it. I'm such a screw up. Ughhh. What I'm a going to do. I can't look at her without wanting to attack her with kisses. The way she talks, laughs, smiles, everything about her just drives me crazy. Y/n is everything i want and more. It seemed like she wanted to kiss me. What if she did wanted to kiss me?

"What if I just go over to her house and talk to her?" I thought out loud as I grabbed my car keys.

I stopped in front of her house. I sat back in the drivers seat and sighed. What am I doing. What if she rejects me because I didn't kiss her when I had the chance. I'm just gonna go for it, I mean what's the worst thing that could happen?
*Your POV*
Shawn hasn't talked to me since yesterday. He completely ignored me during school. Did I do something wrong? Did he figure out that I wanted to kiss him. He's probably weirded out but me. After all I am a black girl going after a white chocolate God. I can't help but be attracted to him. He is literally my world.
I changed into some leggings and a thin crop top. I put my hair in a messy bun and walked to my bathroom to brush my teeth and get ready for bed, because I have nothing better to do. I might not even have a best friend anymore. I was in the middle of brushing my teeth when I wear the door bell ring. I think it's mom or something. I spit out my toothpaste and rinse my mouth quickly, and run downstairs. I opened the door and saw Shawn with his head down. He looked up at me, and said nothing.

"Why have you been ignoring me all day? Is it because of what happened yesterday? If it is I'm so sorry, I thought you felt the same way and I thought you were going to ki-" Shawn cut me off by smashing his lips onto mine.

At first I was completely shocked I didn't know what to do. He pulled away and his entire face was red.

"I-I'm sorry I thought you wanted me to kiss you. I totally get it if you didn't, I just thought that you loved me as much as I love you. I'll go if that's what you want." He said sadly, turning around and walking away.

"Shawn, wait." I said pulling on his wrist.

I pull him back into the house. I pulled his head down to my height level and passionately kissed him. He pulled me closer to him and picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He broke the kiss and smiled.

"I love you so much. I'm sorry I played you like that. You are my everything. Your skin drives me crazy, your laugh, your smile, the way you get so mad but still manage to be so cute. I just want to attack you with kisses." He said touching my cheek softly.

I laugh and kiss him again. "I love you. Everything about you makes me go crazy. My white chocolate." I said laughing.

"Be mine. I can treat you like a queen, because you are a queen, my queen."

"I'm yours, my king." I giggled hugging him tightly. "All yours." I whispered as he spun me around in his arms.
I love this boy. He's all mine.
*Shawn's POV*
I love this girl. She's all mine.
-----------------------------------------------------
Aw how cute. ❤️ I need this.
Word count: 645