•Birthday gift•

Shawn's POV
She's sitting on the other side of the bar, talking to her friends and occasionally sipping on her drink. I'm alone at this bar, no friends, no family, no one. I just got back from a concert I had to preform on my birthday and I had no time to go back to Canada. I came to the random bar to get my mind off not being able to see my little sister and my parents. I sat there staring at her chocolate skin, how her high waisted jeans complemented her curves, how she would run to the dance floor, and dirty dance with her friends.

"God..." I mumbled under my breath admiring her body.

She starts to walk over to me, sitting on my lap.

"You've been staring at me for a while. Are you ok?" She asked slurring her and playing with my hair.

"Yeah I'm fine, just trying to find something to cure my sadness." I said looking in her beautiful brown eyes.

"Noooo, why are you sad? Cute boys are never sad." Said tracing my jawline with her finger.

"It's my birthday and I'm not with my family in Canada." I said placing a hand on her thigh.

"Oh I'm sorry. Come on I can try and make you night better." She winked pulling me to the dance floor.

Once we hit the dance floor she started grinding like crazy. She would grind on my crotch and I would groan occasionally. She'd turn around to face me and brush her lips against mine. I couldn't take it anymore, if I couldn't have sex with her, I'm sure as hell going to get a kiss. I smashed my lips against hers. She slide her tongue and my mouth and I fought for dominance. She moan against my lips, making me respond in a moan. She breaks the kiss and runs a hand through my hair.

"Y/N." she said breaking the silence.

"What?" I said chuckling a little.

"My name is Y/N. Here's my number just in case you need cheering up when you're sad." She said pulling out her phone out of her back pocket.

"Shawn." I said back chuckling and pulling out my phone as well.

We exchanged numbers after a few minutes. She pull my face down to her level and roughly kissed me, pulling my hair, earning a groan from me. She pulled away, winked and walked back over to her friends and swaying her hips just to tease me.
What a birthday gift.
-------------------------------------------------------
Sooo um I'm a terrible person I know. This imagine was supposed to be posted on Shawn's birthday. But I just started school and I have dumb teachers who gave dumb homework on the first day soo. By the way Shawn freaking nineteen. What the heck. Time is moving way to fast for me. He's so old, jk lmao. 😂
Word count: 487