•Movies•

*Shawn POV*
"Y/NNN, come onnnn!!!" I whined loudly.

"Hold on, the popcorn isn't done yet." She yelled back before the microwave beeps.

"Come on, could you be any slower?" I asked walking into the kitchen to help her.

I stand behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist. I put my head in the crook of her neck, and watch her prepare the snacks. When she finished, Y/N turned around to face me, hugged me, and placed her head on my chest. She so short, I love it. I love her. She lets go and I whine in loss of contact. She laughs, grabs the snacks, and sits on the couch staring at me.

"Shawnnn, come onnnn!!!" She whines loudly, mocking me.

I roll my eyes and walk over to the couch. She focuses her attention to the tv and sees her favorite movie. Y/N snuggles up into the blanket and lays her head down on my lap. I look down at the perfect angle laying on me and smile. Y/N starts the movie and I turn my attention to the tv.

About half way into the second movie, I started to hear soft snores escape Y/N's lips. I turned off the tv and pulled the blanket off of her. I lightly pick her up and carry her bridal style up to our room. I gently place her on the bed. I place the covers over her and kiss her head before heading downstairs to clean up.

After I finished cleaning I went back upstairs and took off my shirt and changed into some joggers. I snuggled into bed with Y/N. I kissed her chocolate skin and whispered in her ear.

"I love you, Y/N." I whispered and kissed her cheek.

"I love you too, Shawn." She giggled lightly and slowly fell back asleep in my arms.
-------------------------------------------------------
This is the cutest. This made me smile when I re-read it. 😁❤️
Word count: 329