•Bad Dream•

*Your POV*
"No please don't hurt her, please I'm begging you. SHE'S CARRYING MY CHILD!" Shawn yelled trying to break free from his restrains.

I squirmed under the hold of the man in the mask.

"No, hurt me, hurt me instead. Please she doesn't deserve this please. Hurt me, hurt me instead. I'm begging you, j-just stop it!!" Shawn yelled choking on his sob.

The man in the mask ripped my undergarments off and spoke.

"You did this to her. She deserves this and you deserve to watch as I give her that good dick." (Bish wet?) He said with an evil smirk as he placed he's hand on my baby bump.

"I'm so sorry baby, I love you so much." I whispered rubbing my stomach.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered stirring in my bed.

I felt a person lightly shook me to wake me.

"Y/N, baby, wake up. You're sweating like crazy and you're crying." The male said as I sat up, whipping the sweat on my temple.

"What's happening," the figure tried to soothe me but I pulled away "don't touch me, you're going to hurt me!"

"Baby, its me, Shawn. I'm not going to hurt you." The male figure sat in front of me.

I couldn't see anything it was too dark to see the male figure in front of me.

"Light. I can't see I need light." I said keeping my body away from the male.

The figure got up and jogged to the light switch. The light turned on and I hissed at the brightness.

"See it's just me Y/N. I'm not going to hurt you." Shawn said to me.

"Sorry bad dream." I said picking at my nail.

"Want to talk about it?" He asked walking over to me as I nodded my head in agreement.

"I don't know what it is but, being pregnant scary. The slightest thing can ruin everything. And I don't want to ruin anything, I don't want to have a miscarriage just because I'm scared of not giving you the chance of being a dad. And I feel like you'd leave me if I can't give you a child." I said whipping the tears that were falling frantically down my face.

"Baby, there's no need to be scared. You are ready to be a mom and I believe in you. I will be with you every step of the way. I'm never leaving you, you're the love of my life. Ok, I love you." He said, whipping tears from my face and planting a passionate kiss on my lips.

"I love you too, thank you." I said back, smiling.

"Let's go get a snack, yeah?" He pulled me out of the bed and out to the kitchen.

-----------------------------------------------------
I had a nightmare and I was up at 4am so I decided to write about it. I'm bored. Send me requests, because why not. 🤷🏽‍♀️
Word count: 489