chapter 8

Katherine/Elena's Pov

     I gasp at how good I look, wait I mean Katherine looks. Emily fixes my hair for me by pulling out the twigs and leaves out of my hair. I struggle to breath in because the corset is too damn tight. 'How the fuck did women wear these were they skeletons for fucks sake?' I hear Emily snicker I'm assuming at my remark.
    "All done miss Katherine you should go see Damon now" she says politely motioning to the door "Thank you Emily for your assistance" I say nodding she nods back 'This is definitely not the Katherine I remember' My feet walk me through the door and lead me down a narrow hallway i knock on a door that automatically swings open and i feel warm lips on mine.
      I push Damon away "Damon is that anyway to treat a lady" I smirk he laughs "Really Katherine" he says before he presses his lips back to mine. His hands make way down my back trying to undo the laces. "Damon emily just put on this dress your going to have to wait until later" I say winking and as I say I, I mean Katherine of course he pouts "but that will only make me want you more Katherine" "I know that was my plan" I wink again "Why are you so seductive yet torturing me at the same time" he whines "Well if you like I could spend the night with Stefan.
.."
     "I'll wait" he literally jumps at my words "Ok well emily informed me that your father and Stefan are finished making supper so you better wash up" i say swinging my hips as i walk out the door with attitude. "Right away miss Katherine" he smiles as I wave. "Damn she's really got Damon wrapped around her finger he's a love sick puppy. How did she turn him so sweet and innocent into a drunken mess? I sigh 'Why did she have to break Damon out of all the guys on the planet?' I'm deep in thought as I feel a tap on my shoulder "Miss Katherine are are you alright?"
    Damon asked sweetly "Yes Damon thank you I was waiting for my escort" I smile and hold out my arm. He graciously takes it and leads me down stairs. "Ah miss Katherine it's good to see see that see that you are alive and well" Mr. Salvatore the original says "Yes I am perfectly fine mr. Salvatore no worry just a bit of a doosy in the woods today nothing major silly silly me always trying over my own two feet" I Aka Katherine Says Giggling.
    Damon pulls out the chair for me that seems to be lined with silk I put put my napkin in my lap all day like and smile