Chapter 3

Stefans pov

"Damon and I broke up he wasn't right for me stefan..." with that said I lightly put my lips on hers gosh how I missed those lips so much! I pull her onto my lap so shes straddling my legs.We both pull away I feel breathless "enough said then" Elena smiles we both burst out laughing
"There's that smile i've been dying to see lol not literally I'm already dead." Elena wraps her hands in my hair pulling me into another kiss. I feel sparks no not sparks dynamite. She giggles into the kiss which sends a chill down my spine.
She wraps her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her. I can feel her trying to pull away but I wrap my arms around her back tightly to keep her in place. I can feel her smile into the kiss. *Crash* we both pull away with worried yes "what was that? " Elena asks scared "I dont know stay here"
I creep up the stairs to find Damon in my room with a bottle of whiskey and the picture of Katherine. "Damon..." I say hesitantly "Stef why do I always screw up?" "Why are you asking me?" "Because you're the love expert you got Katherine and Elena to fall in love with you"
"Damon I never really loved Katherine she compelled me remember? she can only love someone who she has full controll over YOU loved her you were willingly I wasn't so no I didn't have Katherine"