Chapter 1

Elena's pov

Today's the day I'm breaking up with Damon I can't stand him anymore all he does is drink alcohol, party with random girls, and act outrageous. I had to be the girl who was instantly drawn into that bad boy act.
Should've known he was a heart breaker someone should break his heart if it was beating. He is definitely not ready to be tied down right now so, I have to break it to him hopefully he feels the same way.

Damon's pov

It's been forever since i've had a relationship after Katherine, lets just say that I'm definitely not ready for this "commitment" I'm the guy to have one night stands.
I mean Elena is great in bed but she's too clingy and she really gets on my nerves about the romantic part of the relationship. That's not me she needs to understand that! I can't stand to be suffocated anymore I have to end this here and now.
"Elena.. "Damon..." we say at the same time. "you go first" "Elena you're a sexy, confident, woman and I can't do this anymore I'm sorry I'm not ready for a relationship" I'm really not sorry though but I'm not lying about the relationship. "Damon I get it..." "I'm really sorry

..Wait WHAT? You agree with me...?" "yes Damon I get it you can't be taimed yet." "what were going to say before I interrupted." "the same thing actually." mouth drops open "well then I guess we are in agreement then"
"yes, I guess we are" Are you going to go back to date Stefan again?" I ask curiously "yes, hopefully we can give it another go. Damom I love you as a brother nothing more nothing less. I'm sorry I don't mean to hurt you like Katherine I promise I didn't mean for this to happen it's just it's always going to be Stefan."
I smile at her comment "Elena please never ever compare yourself to Katherine you are from two different world. Don't ever say that again. But just so we are clear I would be considered the hot, older, Sexier brother right? " I wink at her. "Whatever floats your boat Damon" she chuckles before we shake hands awkwardly in agreement