Chapter 17

Stefan's POV

Once everyone is done saying their goodbyes to Elena I turn towards her with a sad look on my face. "Do you need anything right now Elena?" She shakes her head "I'm fine Stefan really everything is going to be ok I promise" she motions for me to sit next to her on the bed. I take a deep breath and stride towards her.

"Aren't I the one that's supposed to say everything will be ok?" I kiss her temple "It doesn't matter Stefan everything will be ok and I know that because we have Bonnie on our side" she offers me a small smile. "You're my brave Elena" I smile.
"Always" she gives me a little peck. "How did I get so lucky to have you?" I give her a sympathetic look "well you can thank Katherine for that because I am her doppelganger after all.."

Elena's Pov

"shut up" we both laugh "I love you Stefan" "I love you too Elena, get some sleep baby girl ok?" Stefan lightly kisses my temple.
"I will and you'll be here just in case anything happens right?" I ask him biting my lip nervously "yes Elena get some sleep I'm right here I promise" "thanks Stefan" "Get some sleep" he chuckles. I snuggle into his warm arms and fall into a deep sleep.

Stefan's Pov

I text Bonnie as soon as Elena falls asleep To: Bonnie Message: Elena finally fell asleep I'll text you if anything happens please figure out what is wrong and quickly I'm really worried thanks. I sigh and hold Elena why worries fly throughout my mind of what Katherine wants with Elena.
"Why can't Katherine just leave you alone? You haven't done anything to hurt her in anyway it's not fair" I whisper to Elena and kiss her forhead. I wrap my arms around her and pull her close because I already let my true love get away once who said I had to do it again?

Bonnie's POV
"Damon did you just read Stefan's text?" "Reading it now BonBon don't sound too worried" "Damon I'm serious if Stefan is really worried I feel like we should be too. He normally doesn't freak out about these types of things." He quirks an eyebrow at me "And your point being? We are the Salvatore brothers and we have a little Bennet Witch on our side as well. BonBon we have the perfect plan what could possibly go wrong?" I give Damon a playful shove "thanks for being so confident I just get nervous sometimes you know? Living up to the Bennet name is kind of a legacy and tougher than expected.." I look down at my feet nervously."Bonnie" Damon says holding my shoulders turning me towards him "if we didn't have faith in your power Bonnie we wouldn't put Elena's life in your hands now would we?" I give him a little smile and hug him."thanks Damon you're not too bad to be around when you aren't a selfish bastard"
---------♡----------

Hope you guys are enjoying the story I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while I'm trying but with being a senior comes responsibility! I love all my readers and feel free to comment your opinions good or bad I love the feedback it makes me a better writer. Thanks again lots of love
-Tiffany