Chapter 2

Elena's pov

    That was not as embarrassing and awkward and I thought it would be mostly because we both felt the same way. I'm going to find Stefan and hopefully we can work this out because I truly love Stefan. Even when I thought it wasn't Stefan at the end of the trail I still found Stefan. He makes me feel like the only girl in the world. I've never felt that way with Damon. Boys are confusing and especially because they are brothers it makes this a little more awkward.  I actually should be thanking damon because of his immaturity it helped me realise that Stefan is the one who stole my heart.
    Literally and figuratively.  Being a vampire my emotions towards Stefan have come clear into view that I need him I want him. He was the one that made me forget my past and he made me feel loved. Something Damon couldn't do very well.
    Right now I just Stefan to hold me in his arms, tell me he loves me, and never let me leave him again. I wait in the living room for Stefan and make myself a drink I needed one after the conversation Damon and I had. I gulp down the alcohol that makes me shiver at the taste and I break down crying.
     I need stefan now I do I miss him more than anything I shouldn't have let him walk away the first time. My tear stained cheeks are hot and red. I jump back suddenly when a cold hand reaches to dry the tears. I look up slowly and see Stefan looking at me with worried tear filled eyes."w-w-h-y are y-o-ou crying?"
     I stutter "because you're crying" he responds in a serious tone "so, why am I crying exactly? " stefan says trying not to laugh "because,  Damon and I broke up" the smile was wiped off his face instantly.  "Why? What happened..?" I take a deep sigh and start to explain
     "well he isn't the one for me Stefan..." with that being said Stefan stops me from ranting on my lightly putting his lips on mine. He is SUCH A GOOD KISSER! I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulls me so I'm straddling his lap.
    We both pull away breathless and looking deeply into each others eyes. "Well, enough said" I say before bursting out laughing. He joins in laughing too. God how I missed that laugh so much. I grab him by his hair and pull him into another passionate kiss.