Chapter 19

April's POV

All weekend I've been thinking about this date. Casual or formal? It's confusing being a girl. I decided to just text him. The date is in 2 hours and I have no clue what I'm going to wear.

To Carter<3:
Casual or formal?

From Carter<3:
I told Nate to tell Carly to go over to your house to get you ready:)

To Carter<3:
Ok

Right when I sent that I heard the doorbell ring. Jeez that girls quick.
I opened the door and saw Carly standing there with a couple if bags in her hands and she was bouncing up and down looking excited.
"Uh hi Carly" I said
"OMG lets gooooo" she said running up the stairs and into my room. I chased after her. Once I got in my room she pushed me in the bathroom.
"Go take a shower" she said
I went in the shower and scrubbed my body and washed my hair.
I came out in my bath robe and sat down at my makeup and hair desk.
Carly started blow drying my hair and when she was done she took out the straightener. She straightened my hair so it was pin straight and put this shining stuff in it that made it really soft she then clipped my bangs back .
"Makeup" she said. It took her about 10 minutes. She had to cover up all the cuts and bruises that were still slightly there from the accident.
"Go put this on" she said and handed me a Forever 21 bag and pushed me into the bathroom.
I put on the outfit and looked in the mirror. My god I looked hot.The outfit was a red tank top with a leather jacket over it, black skinny jeans, and a pair of black pumps. My makeup was a smoky eye with winged liner and just a little bit of bright red lip gloss.I looked like a totally different person... I looked pretty bad ass.
"If I say so myself I did a pretty good job" Carly said patting he back.
"Oh my God Carly I freaking love it!" "Carter put you up to this?" I asked
"No he told me to get you ready and told me what you were doing and he told me to dress casual tonight but I thought with what your doing tonight he needs a hot girlfriend standing next to him." she said
"Hmmm what are we doing?" I asked
"Can't tell you but I'm driving you there so let's go" she said as we walked down the stairs.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
We pulled up to what looked like a big arena. There were a bunch of people hanging out outside.We got out of the car and walked up to a group of people where I spotted Carter.
"Bye" Carly chirped then left.
I sorta wanted Carter to notice me so I walked towards one of his friends.
"Hello who are you?" the guy asked checking me out.
"I'm April" I giggled trying to be cute.
Once I said my name Carter's head snapped up and he checked me out with love and admiration in his eyes.
He grabbed my arm and started pulling me away to the side of the building. Once we got to the side I started asking"whats wron-" my sentence got cut short my Carter attacking his lips to mind and he kissed me in a rough but passionate way.
"You are mine and don't forget that" he said sternly
"I was just trying to get you to notice me" I mumbled looking down. He tilted my chin up with his finger.
"You look sexy as hell and I noticed you a long time ago" he said
"Did you dress yourself?" he asked
"No Carly did she said tonight if I'm dating the bad boy I had to dress like the bad boys girlfriend would" I said
"Even though I really like you in a leather jacket, your perfect and you don't have to change." he said looking at me in the eyes.Oh my gosh I think I just died.
"Would you to love birds get over here!" the same guys yelled.
"We're coming!" Carter yelled back.
We started making are way back.
"Carter why don't you introduce us to this lovely lady" a guy said
"Guys this is April" Carter said with no emotion.
All the guys introduced themselves and they all seemed really sweet. But I just had one question to ask.
"Babe, what are we doing here?" I asked
"We my love, are racing tonight" he said back.

•••a/n OMG THERE CAR RACING!! Tell me what you guys thought of this chapter! Was the chapter long? How was it! the shout out contest is still going on so comment on chapter 15 and I'll pick one! Please tell your friends to read this book it would mean so much and don't forget to vote!
Do you guys like it when I do Carter's POV or April's POV better? I just wanna know so I can do more of each. Thank you guys so much! Don't forget to:

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Love ya's~A😘