Chapter 9

April's POV

I woke up to the fire alarm going off.
I quickly ran down the stairs to see Carter standing by the stove flinging a towel around trying to burn the fire out."Uhhh Carter?...what's going on in here?"I asked"Haha well you see funny story"he said scratching the back of his neck nervously."Your brother knocked on your door early this morning at like 5:00 so I ran and hid in your closet and he whispered that he was going job hunting.So after he left I decided I'd make some breakfast for you to show I am great full for all you did for me last night,and well you know what happens from there" he said smiling sheepishly.
I stood there with my arms crossed and then I just burst out laughing and fell on the floor.
"What's so funny?!"he said
"Hahah-that-haha-was really-hahaha-sweet-haha-of you" I said I between laughs.
All he did was huff and sit down.
"Why don't I just make pancakes?" I asked
"Ok" he said
I took out all the pancake mix.When She Looks So Perfect by 5 seconds of summer turned on.
I turned around and yelled"THIS IS MY FAVORITE SONG!!"
Carter just chuckled and leaned against the counter.
I started swaying my hips to the music and jumping around while flipping pancakes. I turned the stove off and was about to put them on a plate when I felt something sticky get smeared on my face...Pancake mix.
"You better run Mr.Strike" I said picking up a glop of pancake batter.
"You'll never catch me" he said smirking
"Wanna bet?" I asked
"Yea lets-"his sentence got cut short by me throwing batter at him and it hit I'm right in the chest.
He put his hand over his heart and acted as if he has been shot.
He fell to the floor and closed his eyes.
I tried to hide my laugh.
"April,come here"he whispered
"Oh my god"i whispered faking worry still trying not to laugh.
"I'm dying"he said with a sly grin on his face.
"And I need just one last favor from you before I go"
"What is it"i said with a little giggle.
All he did was point to his lips.
"haha I don't think you that hurt,buddy" i said
"Yea yea I'm pretty sure I am and ill live if you kiss me"he said
I leaned in and closed my eyes and kissed him.Sparks flew and before me and Carter could continue someone cleared there throat.
I broke the kiss and looked up to see my parents...

•••HEH GUYS!!!!so I like this chapter and thought I should leave you on a cliffhanger(heheheh)TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN!!!please go check out my friends book it called Save Me it's a keaton stromberg love story thanks guys!!!PLEASE DONT FORGET TOO:

Vote

COMMENT what's gonna happen next?

Follow

Bye lovelies😘~A