KIND OF IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE

Hello everyone!!!

Before y'all jump to conclusions I'm gonna get straight to the point.

I'm not quitting writing! Don't worry! If you're still reading and waiting for updates IM SO SORRY oh my G O D I've been so bad I'm literally the shittiest person and I don't actually have a good explanation for why I haven't been updating :/

For the past couple of months I keep going through these weird stages where one day I hate my life and the world and I just want to lay in bed and sleep forever, and then there's another day where everything is fine and I feel great. I'm not sure what's wrong with me but whatever.

I've also been like an insomniac for a few months now and I'm living on 3/4 hours of sleep each night so that might explain the lack of energy I have to write - as well with the fact I've found it difficult to eat properly for a while now, which is kind of really personal and I'm struggling to get help with that, but Im trying to move past that.

Point is, I'm gonna try and get my shit together and finish a chapter for all three of my published fanfics by the end of the week. If not - by next week they'll be updated, I promise.

I'm sorry for my sudden hiatus, I really am. I've been going through a lot of personal issues and some days I just feel really terrible but I'm really trying my best to work with myself, and I'm trying to sort out my anxiety too.

So, here's to new chapters! I'll see you all hopefully very very soon :)

(If you're reading this, thank you so much for sticking around, and for all the lovely comments (if you've left any) they make my day so much better and it gives me motivation to write)

I love you all for staying with me, thanks again !!

- Bee :) xox