Scan 2.0

"I'm going to be a dad."

My vision was blurred by tears. The clear, salt water balls spilled from my eyes.

I shut my eyelids as my lashes became soggy. I felt strong arms wrap around my shaking body. Shawn.

Another pair held me tightly. Noah.

Stacy hugged me too. "I love you guys" I mumbled into Shawn's top. "I love you too" Shawn kissed my head. "Me three!" Noah kissed my hair too.

"Me four!" Stacy giggled.

"Your going to be great parents!" Noah smiled, as we walked into the living room. "Thank you ah ah" I kissed his cheek. "Any time sis, hey if you ever need a babysitter, Stacy is always here!" He laughed.

I giggled. "Hey!" Stacy slapped his arm.

"Baby? I'm going to call the doctors, okay?" Shawn laughed. I nodded.

----------8 Weeks Later----------

"Miss Craavahlo?" A doctor walked into the waiting room. Me and Shawn stood up. "Hi, I'm Dr Kim, Follow me" We walked into the room.

"Okay, just hop up onto that bed and lift your top to just below your bra." Dr Kim told me.

I got up onto it and pushed up my top. Dr Kim squeezed some gel onto my belly. I winced, slightly, at how cold the gel was.

She picked up the ultrasound stick thingy. Dr Kim rubbed the sick over my stomach. A picture popped up on to the screen.

 A picture popped up on to the screen

Tears pricked my eyes. I grabbed Shawn's hand. He smiled at me and squeezed slightly.

"Are you the father?" Dr Kim asked. "Yes" Shawn replied. "Husband?" She asked.

"Boyfriend." Shawn said.

"Oh sorry, okay so your baby looks very healthy," Dr Kim started. "It is too early to tell the gender on a scan but you could have a blood test if you wanted to know" She told us.

Me and Shawn had a conversation about the gender a few weeks ago. We decided not to know the sex.

"No thank you, we want it to be a surprise." I told her. She nodded. "Can you see that little flashing circle in the middle of the picture?" Dr Kim asked.

"Yeah?" I asked. "That's your baby's heart beating!" Dr Kim pointed to the screen.

"Wow." I gasped. Shawn squeezed my hand again. He kissed my temple. "You're a cute couple." She smiled. "Thank you" Shawn said.

"You want any pictures of the scan?" She asked. "Yes please." I smiled.

Dr Kim took a few pictures. She handed Shawn the pictures and also gave me a paper towel. "Thank you" I chuckled. 

"You're welcome."

I wiped off the gel. "Okay, see you in 4 weeks!" She waved. "Bye!" We walked out.

----------At Kayla's House----------

"Show us! Show us!" Stacy squealed, the second we walked through the door.

I giggled and handed over the pictures. "Aw it's so cute!" She smiled.

"You can't see it can you!" I laughed. "I can!" She faked being hurt by putting her hand on her heart.

"Names?" Noah asked, standing behind Stacy, smiling down at the picture.

"I'm only 8 weeks!" I laughed. "Noah if it's a boy, Stacy if it's a girl!" Noah joked.

"Oh crap!" I gasped. "What?" Shawn asked.

"I forgot to tell Ricky and Alex!" I grabbed my phone and texted them. They didn't reply, but 5 minutes later there was a knock on the door.

The second I pulled it open, Ricky and Alex screamed. I dragged them into the house. They have already met Noah and Stacy.

"Your Pregnant!" Alex screamed.  "With Mr Sex God Mendes' baby!" Ricky screeched.

I laughed and nodded. "It was in Hawaii!" I whispered.

"What?! When?!" Ricky asked.

"Well, first time was on the first day in Maui, but we did it lots of times after that!" I told them.

Alex laughed. "I thought there was a different glow to you!"