Weeks Up To Birth

----------14 Weeks Pregnant----------

"Okay, you sure you want to go to school?" Shawn asked, while I tied his tie. I pecked his lips. "Yes." I smiled.

"You have just started showing, though, what if you get bullied" He placed his big hands on my stomach.

"You will put the in detention, I will be fine Shawn!" I smiled. "Let's go!" Shawn grabbed his keys.

We got in the car and drove to Ricky's house. I knocked on the door. He opened it quickly. "Hey yummy mummy!" He hugged me.

"Oi! She's mine!" Shawn yelled out of the window, of the jeep. We both laughed. "Where's Alex?" Shawn asked, as we got into the car.

"She is sick." Ricky told me. "Aw, Okay." I sighed.

----------First Period ~ English----------

"YO!!! KAYLA'S GOT KNOCKED UP!!" Libby yelled, when me and Ricky walked in.

"Quiet!" Shawn spoke up. I put my hands on my belly. Ricky and me sat down at our desk.

"Careful! Don't squish your ugly ass baby!" Evan yelled, he is Libby's fuck buddy. Shawn clenched his jaw.

"I said quiet!" Shawn snapped. "Ohh why you suddenly get so protective Mr Mendes?" Libby asked.

"QUIET!" Shawn yelled. "Get out your homework!"

"Oh, Sir, me and Libby don't have ours!" Evan smirked. "Why?" He asked, annoyed.

"We were fucking!" Libby smirked too. "All week?" He questioned. "Yep!" She popped the 'p'.

"Okay whatever, go to the heads office, and don't come back!" Shawn kicked them out.

"Okay I will come round to collect the homework, I hope you all have it." Shawn walked around the class, picking up the papers.

He placed a note in front of me.

Hey Babies,
I'm so sorry about those pricks. How's Baby Mendes? See you later x

I crossed out Mendes and wrote 'Craavahlo' on top of it. When Shawn walked past me, I slipped the note in his hand.

He chuckled and shook his head. "Baby Mendes" He mouthed at me.

----------End Of The Day----------

I locked the door to Shawn's class room. I sat on Shawn's lap.

"I can't wait to meet you!" Shawn placed his hand on my stomach and rubbed small circles with his thumb.

"I'm only 4 months!" I laughed. "So?" Shawn laughed too.

----------17 Weeks Pregnant----------

I was sitting on Shawn's lap at the end of the day, like always.

"Oh." I grabbed my stomach in pain. "What? What's wrong?" Shawn started panicking.

"It's kicking! It's kicking!" I grinned. "Oh my god!" He put his hand on my stomach.