Nerd

Taeyeon bit her bottom lip hard while eyeing her girlfriend talking to some of their classmates and worst, she's talking to someone Taeyeon hates the most - Nichkhun. Nichkhun is one of the most popular student because he's the school's athlete. He's is also a good looking guy - that's what people say but for Taeyeon, he looks like a stupid jerk.

She looks at her watch and sigh harshly cause they have three minutes left before their last class end.

"Hey, nerdy why are sighing huh? Are you bored of your boring life?" One of Nichkhun friends - Wooyoung - talk to her. Their classmates laugh at his statement.

She just roll her eyes at the question. Its not like she's gonna waste her time talking to stupid people.

"Hey! Don't you dare doing that to me!" Wooyoung scream at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon just keep quiet. She takes her pencil and start sketching some random things in her notebook. Seeing Taeyeon indifferent behavior making him mad. He starts to walk towards her but as he is about a meter away, the bell rings. Taeyeon just shove all her things in her beg and walk away, leaving their class.

Some students laugh and some are smiling seeing Wooyoung being ignored. No one ever ignore him. Seeing people laughing at him makes him even more mad. He's about to follow Taeyeon but Nichkhun stop him.

"Just ignore the nerd. Okay?" Nichkhun whisper to him.

Wooyoung just nod his head. He needs to behave because he knows that Nichkhun wants to go out with Tiffany and of course he wants Tiffany to think that he's a good guy and have a nice friend.

"Hey, Tiff, wanna hang out with us? We're going to the new club this night." Nichkhun asks politely.

"Sorry but I can't. I need to do something important this night. Other day maybe?"

Nichkhun pretend to look disappointed as he nod his head. "How about I send you home? Please?"

"OK... Thank you.."

"You're welcome."

Taeyeon clench her jaw when she see Tiffany being sent home by Nichkhun. Her anger rise when Tiffany kissed that guy cheek.

"What the fuck is she doing! She know she's my girlfriend" Taeyeon hissed.

She go to their bedroom and sit there - waiting for Tiffany. After about 5 minutes, Tiffany enter their room with a bright smile.

"Why the fuck are you smiling!" Taeyeon try her best not to hit Tiffany.

"Is is wrong that I smile? Why are you mad huh?" Tiffany smirks as she asks.

"He sent you home! You know I don't like him! Are you trying to cheat on me!?"

"Who? Nichkhun? Come on Tae, you left me just now. You should walk home with me but you didn't. I don't think being sent home by someone means we're cheating." She takes off her clothes as she answers Taeyeon.

"You kissed him! I saw that! What kind of girlfriend are you huh?"

"So what if I had kissed him!? It's only on his cheek!" Tiffany left their room to go to the kitchen after done changing into comfortable singlet and just a panty.

Taeyeon quickly follow her. "What the fuck! I have never kiss other girls!" She screams at Tiffany.

"Whatever..." Tiffany roll her eyes as she pour a glass of water for herself.

"You're a slut!" Taeyeon can't control her words anymore. She's extremely upset and jealous.

"Yeah right. Whatever." Tiffany left her again and go to their living room. Turn on the TV and sit comfortably on the couch.

Taeyeon once again follow her. She really thought Tiffany should learn some lessons... Tiffany needs to know that she belongs to her.

When she's in front of her girlfriend whose sitting on the couch, she pushed her hard making her lying on the couch.

"Why are pushing me!?" Tiffany screams as she try to sit up back but only to be pushed back. Taeyeon quickly hover on top of her and kissed her hard on the lips.

Tiffany likes it when Taeyeon is rough but she pretend that she didn't like it as she try to push Taeyeon away. This make Taeyeon kissed her harder as she trailed one of her hands to Tiffany's breast. She then quickly squeeze it hard. Tiffany yelp as it is painful.

She release Tiffany's breast as she trailed down licking and kissing Tiffany's neck down to her collarbone and abs. She then take off Tiffany's panty and throw it as she starts to lick and bite her pussy gently.

Tiffany moans at her girlfriend action. She starts to grind her hip to Taeyeon face to get more friction. She then groan when Taeyeon stop licking her. She's about to protest but it didn't happen as she sees Taeyeon take her hard dick out from her pants.

This is what Tiffany likes about Taeyeon. She's a girl but she have a huge dick. Tiffany then help Taeyeon to take off her clothes. After that she take off her own singlet.

Taeyeon then slowly pushing her dick inside Tiffany's pussy. Tiffany whimpered because she's in pain. Its been a long time since they had sex. Its because Taeyeon always busy with her assignment. That is the reason why she kissed Nichkhun. She wants to make Taeyeon jealous and fuck her senseless like she always do before.

When Taeyeon is fully inside Tiffany, she stay still and kiss Tiffany. They kiss for almost two minutes when Tiffany break the kiss to look at her girlfriend face. She then chuckle seeing her babyface girlfriend. So cute yet easily mad and jealous and sexy too.

"What's wrong?" Taeyeon asks her - confused.

"You can move now" she ignore Taeyeon question.

Taeyeon just nod her head as she starts to fuck Tiffany slowly. She groan when she feels the tightness of her girlfriend pussy. She then increase her speed when she hears Tiffany moans loudly. Her action makes Tiffany dig her nails on her back. She groans in pain when she feels Tiffany scratch her back using her long nails.

She then kissed and lick Tiffany's neck while Tiffany hold Taeyeon head, pulling her closer to her neck.

"Fuck! You're so tight baby." Taeyeon whispers while continued to kiss her girlfriend neck.

After a few more hard thrust, Tiffany finally cum. She breathed heavily, trying to calm down while Taeyeon continue to fuck her slowly. She didn't cum yet.

Tiffany pushed Taeyeon hip trying to stop her but she didn't stop, instead, she thrust harder and faster. These make Tiffany whimpered.

"Tae-taeyeon, please stop..." Her request fall into deaf ear as Taeyeon keeps on going.

She keeps on whimpering and finally after what feels like years to her, Taeyeon cum inside her. She can hear Taeyeon irregular breathing as she feels her cum flows inside her.

"Are you okay?" Taeyeon asks Tiffany.

"Do I look okay?"

"I don't know." Taeyeon answers cutely.

Tiffany laugh at Taeyeon sudden change of mood and behaviour. One minute she's mad as hell and the other minutes she's cute as fuck. They stay in that position until they fall asleep.