Trip

The day they expected the most has finally came. After a long flight filled with excitement, they finally landed in Hawaii. It was rather early when they checked in to their resort room with a private pool. Tiffany planned to have a short nap before she would enjoy her time for the day with Taeyeon, but the latter had a slightly different idea.

And there Tiffany was, moaning, squirming, and submissively holding onto Taeyeon as she let herself being devoured right then up against their room's door.

Tiffany tightens her hold on Taeyeon's shoulders, crumpling a fistful of Taeyeon's shirt. She threw her head back to rest on the door as the pleasure was overwhelming. A breathless moan slipped out of her lips once again when Taeyeon latched her lips on her neck's side sweet spot. Taeyeon nibbled, sucked and licked on her skin, triggering Tiffany's peak of pleasure. She fastened her pace as she felt Tiffany grinding on her wilder, thighs trapping her waist.

"Taetae.. bed. Take me to the bed" She said while pulling on Taeyeon's hair, trying to earn her attention.

And Taeyeon immediately granted her command. Keeping their contact, she carried Tiffany carefully without tripping onto her own pants that were sagging on her calves. Right after Tiffany's back touched the soft mattress, Taeyeon kicked her pants off before she continued her thrusts urgently. Her hands fondled on Tiffany's thighs that were hanging from the edge of the bed, up to her sides, and to her perky mounds. Tiffany arched her back when she felt Taeyeon gently but sensually pinching her peaks, rolling them in between her fingers and cover her breasts under her palms. A hiss was heard right after Taeyeon planted her forearms down the bed and bit the side of Tiffany's breast sensually before she aided it with a lick

"Taeyeon-ahhh.. Mmmh yes.. more" Tiffany moaned out as she held Taeyeon's head close to her chest, giving her a sign to continue whatever she was doing. Taeyeon ran her tongue and lips all over Tiffany's chest, leaving the peaks unattended. She paused for a while before she gave each a peck. Her thrusts slowed down and weakened, resulting Tiffany's groans and Taeyeon's teasing giggle. Just before Tiffany decided to move her own hips to fill her desire, Taeyeon sucked on her left nipple hard as she started to stuff her length mercilessly fast and deep into her. A smile managed to slip in between her sucks when she heard Tiffany let out a strangled scream for her. She keeps her mouth and hips going the motion for a while before she brought her left hand to play with the unoccupied mound.

At the losing pleasure on her chest, from her half lidded eyes, Tiffany saw Taeyeon hotly took off her unbuttoned shirt and threw it down the floor. Her eyes travelled down and she bit her lip at the sight of Taeyeon's flexing abs and down to her huge, veiny and wet shaft that was being rammed continuously into her hole. She could feel her clit being rubbed deliciously by its upper side every time Taeyeon push in and pull out.

Looking down at the sexy scene in front of her, Taeyeon felt herself coming close to her climax. She liked the way her wife's mounds jiggling on every of her thrusts, the way her full lips parted to let out pleasure moans and her name, and how her glazy eyes calling her to pour all of her love inside. When she saw Tiffany's hand reaching out for her, she leaned down to hold her and Taeyeon was no longer standing on the floor as she shifted their bodies to the center of the king-sized bed.

Their lips met in a passionate kiss right after Taeyeon lay her body on top of Tiffany's. Their hips moved in the same fast rhythm, with the same want of getting as deep as they could. And their hands were on each other bodies, holding close.

"I-I'm so close, baby.." Tiffany whispered close to Taeyeon's lips as her arms moved to hug Taeyeon's sweaty back tight. Her legs were lifted up, thighs trapping Taeyeon's sides.

"Wait for me.. ughh- A little..little bit more. I want to come with you"

Their lips met once again after Tiffany nodded at Taeyeon's words. Moans and groans were vibrating on their collided lips, making a symphony together with the skin slapping sounds and the faint crashing waves from the beach that was only steps away from their room.