You think

"So Tiff you work that section over there and I'll get this one ok?" Hyoyeon said with a smile as she motioned for Tiffany to handle the left portion of the club. "Yeah sure, will you hand me that bottle over there?" Tiff asked as she reached over the bar for some shot glasses. The handsome bar tender gave her a cute smile as he wiped a glass and Tiffany gave an eyesmile back before turning to Hyoyeon and subtly rolling her eyes. She was not into guys…she was definitely not into guys but she had to be charming and attractive to get the job done.

The job in question, well for tonight at least, was for a promotion company. Tiffany had landed a sweet deal where she got free entrance into different clubs in the city on Saturday nights to promote different alcohol brands for the night. She would hand out free shots and be charming and flirty when she wanted to…although her body kind of spoke for itself. She had decided to go all out tonight in the shortest denim shorts and a black tank top that exposed just enough of her waist to make her potential customers a little more thirsty than they should be. She completed her look with black heels and a few bronze necklaces.

Tiffany enjoyed coming to this club in particular because she liked the music, energy and she also got to work with one of her close friends, Hyoyeon, for the night. She sighed and ran her fingers through her wavy black hair before taking the tray of shots from Hyoyeon and starting her rounds.

It was turning out to be a busy night, the crowd was steadily growing and Tiff had sold more bottles than expected. She felt a bit tipsy because a few customers had asked her to join them for a shot or two and before she realised it she was having a really good time.

"Wow…killer night!" Tiff sighed as she licked her lips and placed her tray back on the bar counter when she and Hyoyeon regrouped after a few hours. "Yeah I know right! I think I've been given about 6 phone numbers!" Hyoyeon chuckled out as she ripped up the scraps of paper handed to her by the sleazy guys at the club. Tiffany let out a loud laugh and smacked Hyo's shoulder playfully as her friend shook her head, throwing the ripped pieces of paper into the trash.

They both asked the barman for a bottle of water and leaned back against the bar, looking around at the crowd of people, all moving to the same rhythm. Tiff was suddenly distracted when she heard the dj at the booth making an announcement.

"Hey beautiful people! Thank you for an amazing set! My shift is over so I'm gonna hand you over to the one and only…Kim! Tae! Yeon!" he said into the mic as she crowd hooted and hollered for this apparently very popular dj. Tiff craned her neck and strained her eyes, trying to get a glimpse of the dj taking over the next shift but all she could see was a tiny figure in a grey hoodie giving the outgoing dj a handshake and hug, exchanging a few words.

Tiff cleared her throat and turned back to the bar to check her phone. Her eyes widened when she heard an alluring voice making an announcement. "Are you ready to party?" the female dj said into the mic, to which the crowd responded by screaming and punching their fists in the air. "I said…are you ready to fucking party!?" she said louder this time. The crowd screamed again and she laughed into the mic before beginning her set of acid jazz and some European house music.

Tiffany looked up at the dj booth which was situated on an elevated level to the dancefloor so that the dj could look down at the crowd and the bar area. Tiff gulped as the neon lights and throbbing music blurred around her. She let all of her senses focus on the dj booth and the person that was now standing in full view right upfront at the turntables.

Tiffany felt her ears get hot as her eyes scanned the sexy dj in that booth, watching her take off the hoodie. She had the most luscious dark hair that Tiff could only imagine gripping into, her eyes were all smoky and mysterious, her lips…the bottom one in particular looked totally kissable and the rest of her…well Tiffany found her cute grungy look kinda attractive. The dj had on a grey t-shirt, black skinny jeans and probably sneakers from what Tiff could imagine.