Gorilla

Chapter gorilla

Taeyeon is a successful young entrepreneur who got a lot of respect from people. She works hard in the daylight. But after she got off from work, she's just someone who seeks fun in a women's only strip club. The main reason is not to enjoy the women there. She love the views, ofcourse. But she's there to sing. She just love the free, hot and high atmosphere while she keeps her composure real cool. Surrounded by strippers and thirsty costumers who literally throw themselves to Taeyeon, she had never really pay a lot of attention to them. Until that night, a new woman named Stephanie steps in.

12 in the midnight. After she's done for the night, Taeyeon sat on her black mercedes CLS 63's hood with a bottle of whiskey on her left hand and a newly lighted cigarette in between her lips. Her plaid shirt's sleeves are rolled up to her forearms and the upper 3 buttons are popped open, giving a view of her neck and prominent collarbones that was covered in a thin sheen of sweat. She kept her head hung low when she heard the club's back door open. A smile crept in her face when she recognized the strong footsteps behind her. And she looked up with wider smirk when a pair of knee-length leather boot clad legs came into her view. A line of husky chuckle slipped out off her mouth when she met the other woman's eyes.

"Hey" Taeyeon mummbled while keeping her cigarette in between her lips. The woman infront of her just smiled sexily, keeping their eye contact while her right hand reached to the cigarette in between Taeyeon's lips before pulling it off and slipped it in between her pair of red lips as she moved closer to stand in between Taeyeon's legs. She inhaled on the cigarette deeply and bent down a little bit to exhale puffs of smokes near Taeyeon's lips that are curved into a smile, her eyes still fixed to the alluring woman with long and wavy ombre hair infront of her. The woman then dropped the cigarette on the ground before stepping on it, making both pair of eyes followed the movements. Taeyeon just chuckled again

"Why did you do that ? It 's still new" Taeyeon asked while locking their gazes again

"I envy that stuff. I want to know how it feels to be in between your lips, too" She said before biting her lower lip

"What are you waiting for then" Taeyeon wetted her lips when she felt a pair of hands cupping her jaw. Both of them close their eyes when their lips met. Enjoying the electricity that runs between them. It was definitely not their first times but they acknowledged the sparks that is visible, the one that they had never felt before from kissing. The kiss grew hotter and hotter every second passing, trying to taste each other more, leaving them breathless when it's broken.

"Taeyeon..right ?" Taeyeon nodded

"How did you know ?"

"I forced boss to tell me. You see, I really needed to know" Her statement made them both laugh

"What should I call you ?"

"You sure have a loooot of questions" Taeyeon just shrugged her shoulders with a smile on her face

"Call me Tiffany, Steph, Fany, whatever you like"

Taeyeon put her bottle of whiskey down before standing up and sneaked her hands to Tiffany's black coat clad waist. She pulled her closer and captured her lips again. Taeyeon then walked to the nearest alley wall and trapped her body in between her body and the wall without breaking the kiss, making the other woman circle her arms on Taeyeon's neck, pulling her closer. Smooching sounds and soft groans can be heard in the quiet alley, alongside with muffled songs from the club and dripping sounds from the pipes nearby.

"Spend.. the night.. with me" Taeyeon said in between their kisses. Tiffany broke the kiss and moved her hands to caresses Taeyeon's shoulders and tracing her collarbone with her thumb