Body party

After so much cussing inside and feeling horrible for missing the party, she's finally home. Long flight tiredness is visible on her slumped shoulders, her right hand pulling a large luggage behind her. She walked inside just to found a shipwreck-mess in her living room. Empty beer cans, half eaten bag of potato chips, pizza boxes on the table, confetti and party strings scattered everywhere. Imagining herself cleaning all those up just making her body aches more. She wanted to be mad, ofcourse. This must be a punishment from her, Taeyeon thought. A sigh is heard. Her wife and their friends were really expecting a perfect night for all of them together but there she is. Wanting to burn the airport but she's just too tired to do it.

She finally took note to wake up early in next morning to clean their shipwreck-like living room and decided to call it a day. Taeyeon walked to the master bedroom quietly, sure enough that her wife is currently sleeping soundly, totaly wasted. It was already 1 in the morning anyway.

Taeyeon opened the door soundlessly, slipped in with her luggage. She closed the door again, and turned her back to walk to the bathroom just to found her wife sitting on a wooden chair, in the middle of their room, crossing her legs sexily, wearing Taeyeon's own oversized unbuttoned purple plaid shirt over a black leather bra and a pair of super short denim hotpants.

"Welcome home, babe.." she purred ever so sexily while making her way to Taeyeon who is clearly shocked. Mouth hang agape and her eyes were opened wide.

"W-why arent you a-asleep..yet ?" Taeyeon stuttered, making Tiffany chuckled and caresses her cheek before putting a peck on Taeyeon's cheek and a sweet kiss on her lips just like she always do when Taeyeon's home after work or trips.

"You don't want to see me, hm ?" She circled her arms around Taeyeon's neck making their body moved closer but still leaving some space.

"Ofcourse I want to see you. I'm glad to be home again. I missed you, wife" She pouted cutely. After she got her composure back Taeyeon moved her hands to Tiffany's hips to pull her closer but before she can even pull Tiffany stopped her by pushing her shoulders softly and her red lips smirked. Clueless Taeyeon just shrugged it off thinking that her wife is punishing her for missing the party.

"Why aren't you wearing your PJs ? Wha—"

"Shhhh" Tiffany put her forefinger on Taeyeon's lips to shut her off. She then moved both of her hands downwards to hook her fingers on Taeyeon's belt loops and pull her towards the wooden chair

"Sit down, Taetae" Her sexy command made her gulp before doing what she has been asked to

Tiffany then walked to the stereo that is placed on a table not far from there. She pressed the buttons before a familiar song starts to play

(I highly recomend you to play Ciara's Body Party ;))

Tiffany sat on Taeyeon's lap when the intro is playing. Instictively Taeyeon's hand moved up to hold her hips like usual but Tiffany pried them away. She leaned closer to whisper on Taeyeon's ear.

"No touching for now. Just be a good girl and enjoy the party I prepared for you. Just you"

My body is your party, baby

Nobody's invited but you baby

Taeyeon can just sit there quietly with a thumping heart and her whole body is hot. Like she knows that her wife felt hot, Tiffany's fingers starts to unbutton Taeyeon's white shirt, occasionally grabbing Taeyeon's upper body while whispering the song's lyrics to Taeyeon

I can do it slow now, tell me what you want

Baby put your phone down, you should turn it off