Wild

The Kim's only daughter wasn't the type who likes to meddle with people's business. She was probably one of those kids who will just shrug things off when another world war started in right before her own eyes.

Her eyes.

Her pair of deep silent eyes said a lot of things that not even her parents could fully understand. And her thin lips projected stories of no one.

It was all that until she decided to leave her comfort zone on her way home.

Taeyeon would usually take the long route to reach home from school. Her eyes simply enjoys pictures of waves crashing underneath her knees and her eardrums being pounded by words of the seagulls.

That day, just as she left the shore to the road that will end on her seaside two-storey modern house, a very unusually usual event stopped her track. But she didn't realized it back then that she had walked into something life changing.

Her eyes were used to see beach boys making mess, and her ears were used to hear their victorious laugh whenever they did something they thought was awesome. But none of it was awesome for Taeyeon. It wasn't awesome to bully a little girl her age, a cute little girl—or so, Taeyeon thought.

The three boys were surrounding the little girl, laughing at her shaky hands who were trying to fix the shattered lollipop on the pavement. Taeyeon's blood had never ran wilder than the time she saw one of the boys stomping his feet down on the scattered sugar crush, almost sandwiching the girl's hand if she didn't retreated it any sooner. The shortest one among them had her braids on his hands, pulling on them that made the girl cried even more and the roars of laughter burst in the open noon sky.

And that does it.

Taeyeon's feet were used to just walk away from chaos, and her fists were usually filled with her drawing books and coloring tools. She didn't know what got into her when she decided to drop all of her treasure, and tracked her ignorant steps to the crying girl with messy braids and a pair of round spectacles.

Forgetting about her small and scrawny figure, Taeyeon lurched at one of the boys that was probably older than her—and ofcourse bigger. Her fists she usually use to draw and color dragged her into her very first ever fist fight. She got an eye for an eye, even when in the end she managed to shoo them away by her accident hit that made one of the boys crouched in pain. She had never ever want to be fused in a riot but standing up before the other girl while watching the troublemakers running away in shame could exceptionally lifted her chin up.

Taeyeon didn't know her face hurts until she heard shrieks and saw the surprise on the girl's face. She touched her own cheek and it hurt like hell. Probably hurter than a stomachache.

"Tiffany ! Where are you ?!" A loud man voice was heard from the beach, startling the girl in a pink dress. Taeyeon was spinning her mind about all that has just happened. Her face stung in pain, and she was still finding out how to process the last 5 minutes of a whole new experience. Just before she concluded that the girl's name was Tiffany, the girl's hand reached to her dress' pocket before she quickly put an also pink lollipop on Taeyeon's small hand. Her hand gently balled Taeyeon's bruised fist, forcing her to take the last stick of sweetness she had.

"It's my favorite and it's really delicious. Eat it. It'll cure you. Thank you for—" Just when Taeyeon started to enjoy the sound of her soft voice, the same man voice interrupted

"Tiffany ! I'm going home now ! Hurry up and come here !"

"I will give you more after daddy give me more allowance. I have to go now. See you, friend" And with that, she left the bruised little girl with a stick of lollipop on her hesitating hand. Taeyeon watched the girl's figure slowly disappearing into distance before a stinging pain on the corner of her lips brought her back to her hand