10: Phone Call

Mabel headed back up to the Shack as Bill left to find the Grunkles. She pulled out her phone and dialed Dipper's number and waited for him to answer.

"Mabel?" He responded.

"Dipper." Mabel said.

"Where are you!?" Dipper's voice shook. "Mom, dad, and I are worried sick. And you didn't answer any of our calls."

"Look, I'm sorry." Mabel sighed. "Long story short, Bill is back and we went back to Gravity Falls."

"What?" He mumbled.

"I couldn't stand that school, Dipper. I'm happy here." Mabel said.

"But I thought you didn't want to see Bill." Dipper whispered.

"We worked things out, Dipper." Mabel said.

"So what now?"

"That's not the main point here, Dipper."

"What are you saying?"

"When Bill and I got here, we noticed the Shack is closed and Grunkle Stan and Ford are missing." Mabel explained.

"What!?" Dipper freaked out.

"Bill is looking for them as we speak, but I want you to come up here." Mabel pleaded.

"Why?"

"You wanna stay in Piedmont?"

"You got me there. But what about mom and dad?"

"We'll explain later. This is serious, Dipper."

"You know I just can't leave, Mabel. I'm worried about Stan and Ford, but I can't just poof there like you did."

"We can enroll in the school here again." Mabel assured.

"No." Dipper mumbled. "Even though school here is hell, this is where we belong."

"That's bull and you know it."

Dipper didn't respond.

"Please come asap." Mabel begged before hanging up.

She sighed. "You better come, Dippingsauce. I'm not going back there."