Break Ups

I didn't break up with Lauren, why? Because I can't break up with her. We were never dating.

After our argument, I realized that I need to go somewhere safe and talk to someone.

Lucy.

-------

Ding Dong!

I rang the door bell and anxiously waited outside.

"Lucy, can you get the door?" I heard someone (I'm assuming her mom) yell inside the house.

"Well, hey there Camila. How's it going?" The door opened to Lucy in a grey sweat shirt and shorts on with no shoes.

"Can I come in? We need to talk."

"Of course, what's going on?"

She pulled me by my hand inside her home, and introduced me to her mother.

"Hi, aren't you Camila Cabello? Lucy's girlfriend Lauren's band mate?" Her mom was amused that I was at their house.

"I'm... yeah... I'm Camila. I'm a friend of Lauren's." My eyes started to swell with tears just from me saying her name, and associating the word "friend" along with it. Because that's all we are, friends.

"Can I have your autograph?" Lucy's mom went into the kitchen to get, a poster of me? So I could sign it? This is a little surprising to me.

Lucy looked down awkwardly as her mom had me sign the poster with a picture of me on it.

"Oh, I also have some other--"

"Mom? I'm guessing she's not here to just sign your posters, so we should probably go upstairs and talk."

I sighed in relief as Lucy showed me to the stairs leading up to her room.

We sat on her bed.

"So, why are you really here?"

"L-Lauren h-hurt me today," I tried to hold my tears back the best I could, but ended up falling back on the bed, letting my tears soak into her comforter.

"Oh my, what happened? Are you ok? I mean, obviously not, but what happened between you two?" Lucy looked at me with caring eyes as I explained that Lauren had said that we were never really a couple.

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry. I know how that feels. Can I tell you something?"

I nodded my head softly.

"Well, Lauren and I went to school together back in Cuba. And I fell in love with her. She didn't feel the same way, and then left me. She left to go to America, and then ended up auditioning for the X-factor. I understand."

I had calmed down enough to talk without stuttering now.

"But... she said that she loved me..." I felt another tear roll down my cheek.

"If she said she loved you, it means she really does. She doesn't fall for people very easy, unlike me. Trust me, if she's going to fall for anyone, it would be you. You guys fit so well together that I'm actually a little jealous."

She smiled and hugged me.

"Thank you, Lucy."

"You're welcome, Camila. Now, do you need a ride back?"

"Yes, please."

The ride back to the tour bus was filled with bad singing and awkward car dancing, until we reached the destination.

It had started to rain, very heavily, on our way, so I told Lucy to be careful on her way back, and she left me to deal with my own problems on the bus.

I turned around from watching Lucy leave to see a person running towards me with a jacket over their head.

"Chancho! Where have you been?"

The other girls, Normani and Ally, came out, too. To see me soaked, in the rain, with messed up makeup.

"I-I,"

"Mila, we should continue this on the bus." Normani dragged me back to the bus.

When we entered, I didn't see Lauren.

"Now. Answer my question, Mila. Where were you for two hours that we don't know about?" Dinah handed me a towel and waited for me to respond.

"At Lucy's."

"Hey, Camz." I saw Lauren standing in the hallway, with mascara under her eyes and messy hair.

"Hey, Lauren." She looked hurt that I didn't use her nickname.

"You were at Lucy's? As in Lucy Vives?"

I nodded my head and watched her eyes fill up with tears.

"I-I didn't mean what I said earlier. I do love you, Camz."

All of a sudden, the bus door swung open, and we saw our manager standing there.

"Say another word, and I'll send this to your boss, and post it on the internet."

He held up his phone, and played a recording.

"I do love you, Camz."

Who else hates 5H's management?! Don't hate me for this btw, lol.