Info + Introduction

A/N - If you ended up here by accident, this is a sequel! Go and read ONE OF THE BULLIED first (on my profile). 

Summary

For an entire summer, Zoe feels like she is finally leaving her old life behind her. But as she found her leaving date getting closer and closer, Zoe made a rash decision to split with Seth and avoid contact with him for an entire month.

His emails, texts, calls and even letters all went unread. Every single one of his attempts to get in touch with her was ignored.

However, as soon as Zoe lands back in Oregon, she realises that she's faced with the prospect of enduring another year of bullying before she can finally escape.

Unless... She takes up a certain person's offer. 

Excerpt

The Three met for the last time in the same basket ball pitch where so many memories had been made. Seth knew that this was where Zoe and Luke had first made up after the dance, and that it had also been where Luke had found Zoe the second time.

He wondered if Luke had realised that too.

It had also been where the three of them had played together for years, joking and making plans. It hurt to have to meet there, but Luke's mother wouldn't let him out of her sight and insisted on it being nearby to his house.

Caleb saw him first, idly kicking around a ball, his shoulders relaxed but his whole body tensed. He was going to leave the place where he'd spent his last ten years in mere hours. Seth and Caleb exchanged looks wordlessly, then continued forward until he lifted his head and saw them.

It broke Seth's heart to see the look on Luke's face. 

Notes 

Published | 07/07/2017

A/N - I HOPE THAT EXCERPT GOT YOU RILED 

I will start posting chapters soon-ish, as they are written but I have a bit of editing to do.

I'm very excited for you all to see how this book pans out. 

Here's a warning : it will have more suspense than One of the Bullied. It will be upsetting. It will be funny (at times I guess). And it will be fucking epic. 

ENJOY!