2

betty woke up with her head aching, and the world spinning, as she was experiencing a bad hangover from last night. she awoke in a unknown area, an unfamiliar bed, and a guy sleeping sound asleep next to her, and she presumes.. naked. betty's mind flooded in confusion, and she quietly attempted to get out of bed, of course covering herself. she looked behind her, taking one last look at the guy she met last night. his hair was even messier than last night, and she of course noticed his small smile as he slept. and then she remembered! im naked and exposed! betty giggled softly, picked up her clothes from the ground, and quickly put them on (but of course quietly). afterwards she would open up the door to see the unexpected. THE archie andrews. her heart pumped loud, her palms ached and her nails dug into her skin. "betty?" archie called out, confused. betty quickly shushed him and ran out of the condo, quickly calling veronica from her phone. "VERONICA LODGE GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" betty yelled at her phone, her body filling in rage. betty, the perfect girl next door, was full of rage.

after betty texted veronica her location, the car appeared in front of betty, in front of enraged betty. "ronnie why would you do this to me..?" betty asked in disappointment, looking directly at veronica. "do what..?" veronica replied, concerned. betty rolled her eyes, and turned to look at the window. "you let me have a one night stand, and hes ROOMATES with archie andrews!" betty explained to her, attempting to make her tone sound better. veronica rolled her eyes, and licked her lips as she turned her head to betty's scrunched up face. "well you seemed to be having a whole lot of fun with the dark haired man, and you needed some of that," veronica said, turning her head back on the road. betty clicked her tongue in annoyance, crossing her arms.

the blonde scandal and the raven haired queen set their belongings in a small closet next to the door. betty changed her outfit from "scandalous hooker" to "my boyfriend just broke up with me pajamas". "drinks are no way to deal with problems, why did i even listen to you?" betty laughed, getting a small ice cream container from the fridge. she set herself on the couch, turning on the tv to watch her favorite show "grey's anatomy". veronica chuckled softly, sitting down on the love seat next to the sofa. "honestly why do you ever take my advice? it never works out," veronica asked, gluing her eyes onto the TV. "i dont even know ronnie, i dont know," betty replied, finishing her ice cream cup. she stands up from her comfy position and throws away her vanilla ice cream cup, her hand wiping away the excess ice cream from her lips.

the next day would be a sunday, betty's first day of her new job. she would wake up at 7:20 am, get dressed in a white dress and cardigan, with some flats. she of course would put her hair up in a iconic blonde ponytail, making it as tight as she could. betty cooper next course of action? a perfect breakfast. everything was going to plan, she didnt wake up late, she had her pancakes and syrup, and was heading out the door to go to her new workspace. her new work place would be a bright building, people typing of their computers, papers everywhere, occasional coffee stains on the carpet. she would scan the room, looking at new faces left and right, maybe a few names would come up from her head from reading their works. then she found her place, the area she would be spending most often. a small workspace next to the window, a open desk with a desktop computer that might've been asleep for over two weeks. there were a few coffee smudges from the past employees that resided in her new spot, and her chair was a bit squeaky. the blonde's face showed a smile like no before, and then she looked up to see him. the slim, dark haired-light eyed guy she had a taste of that night. but what was he doing here?

betty's heart skipped a beat, her palms sweating like never before, and she bit her lip as she stared the dark haired boy. he glanced at her once more, smirking as he turned back at his assistant, geraldine grundy. he was gone, but not from her heart. after a few hours of working, betty decided to get out of her little bubble and get a drink from the kitchen located near her desk. while waiting there he was. he was talking to his assistant, grundy, when he noticed betty's eyes. her eyes waiting for the coffee machine to be done, avoiding him at all costs. he chuckled softly, not even paying attention to his assistant at this point. the coffee finally finished up pouring the coffee, and she took the mug and walked back to her little bubble. she set the mug down next to her desktop computer, as she would then continue to research her task, hoping that the light-eyed boy wouldn't come near her, but of course as she would type the words on the computer he would appear. his arm rested on the office divider and his eyes would read through the words she type. "thats pretty good for girl that came from a small town" he said, resting his face against his own hand. he grinned as she noticed his eyes. she bit her lips, blushing a light pink. "you shouldn't underestimate me," she told him, beaming a smile. he looked away for a split second, blushing a very faint pink as she giggled softly. "you should get back to work," he told her, adjusting his posture and walking away from her small office, keeping his eyes on her. and she nodded, gluing her eyes back onto the computer. and before they knew it, they were both falling for each other.

betty arrived at her home, putting down her bag and keys on a side table they just installed. she threw her shoes for her feet, let her hair go to rest, and softly yawned from her day at work. "ronnie i'm home!" she called out to her best friend. she bit her bottom lip as she remembered her moments with her boss. her boss; jughead jones, a living legend. then veronica walked out of unfinished room, obviously had just woken up from a long nap. "ronnie i fucked up," betty blurted out, realizing she had just had a one night stand with her BOSS. veronica rubbed her eyes, yawned softly and had realized what betty had just said. betty rarely ever swore, and if she did it was either because she was drunk or had really messed up. veronica looked straight at betty, who had a concerned face. "betty whats up? what happened?" she asked, coming towards her best friend. betty put her hand on her forehead, realizing what she had done and the consequences that it would have, she might've messed up her whole career for all she cared. "V, the person i had a one night stand with is my boss," she explained, keeping eye contact with veronica. veronica, in shock, hugged her best friend after she finished that sentence. "b.. i'm so sorry," she continued to say, attempting to comfort her. and for a a while, they just sat there, hugging, hoping for the best.