The Pussy Whisperer.

When I got this idea I just thought about the boy with the best lips for this. And you know that nigga lips can impregnate you on their own like shit.

_______________________________________________________________________

•Summer•

"Damn, girl, I wish you would just text him back. " My bestfriend Olivia huffed, snatching my phone from me.

My messages were 200+ deep, all from Lucas. Since I was petty and pissed, I put him on do not disturb, but his messages were still very visible as they racked up.

"No, Liv, he gotta learn his lesson." I sighed, sipping my coffee.

"Bitch what he look like to you? A two year old who in a time out? This a grown ass fine ass man blowing up your messages and you being stuck up and annoying. " She scoffed, scrolling through his messages. "Well I'm just fucking shook... "

She softly put my phone down, her eyes wide and slowly touched her shirt's neckline.

"What? What is it?" I asked, getting worried and grabbed my phone.

"That boy.. Is just fucking nasty. " She breathed out.

Blushing, I scrolled through his messages.

PapaLucas😍👅💘: I know you miss when I used to wake you up by running that ice cube down your spine...

PapaLucas😍👅💘: And them cold licks to your sensitive little clit. I know you miss me Mama.

PapaLucas😍👅💘: Remember how I used to have you upside down in 69? I would eat that pussy and have you shaking in my arms, a loud ass mess, but make you suck that dick like a pro. And you especially liked the punishment if you didn't 😏. Must be why you always disobeyed.

PapaLucas😍👅💘: Damn, Summer. You don't miss when I would have you hanging headfirst slightly off the bed, spreading them cheeks for me, letting me go as deep as them walls would let me. Or when I had you on the kitchen table. Remember all the glass we broke, Baby?

PapaLucas😍👅💘: You always tried to take this dick. My lil soldier. And if you was broken in enough, if we had been going all night, you could take it. But I loved to catch you lacking. When you wasn't in soldier mode. Oooo I loved to hear them lil squeals as I went too deep up in that lil ocean.

PapaLucas😍👅💘: You getting me to a place baby. I don't even care that you mad cause it's petty. All it take is one lick, or one stroke, and you all better. So bring yo fine ass back home. Cause your love got me missing you. And that pussy fat but little as shit at the same time. But you stay on tsunami for me baby.

PapaLucas😍👅💘: Papa miss you. Come home.

Forcing myself to stop reading, I felt myself be extremely bothered. I fanned my face, knowing if I was light I would be blushing profusely.

"Well.. He's just gonna have to wait. " I choked out, mentally slapping myself.

"Bitch getcho ass up! Right the fuck now and go get yo shit so I can take you home. "

Sighing, I got up to go get my bag. I'd been here for 3 days. As we left, Liv looked at me, shaking her head.

"You can stop judging me though." I snapped.

"Nobody's judging you. I just feel like you being dumb right now."

"That's judging."

"Look, he loves you. But you acting Hollywood on him because Dillyn had some girl in the studio. You could've just asked me, Lucas wasn't fucking with her. " She stressed.

"Okay, Okay. You're right. But why you haven't stepped back to Will? He wants you too.. " I poked her a little.

"We not talking about me" She blushed and pulled up in Lucas and I's driveway. I slowly got out the car with my bag. "You better suck his dick and tell him you sorry."

Before I could respond, she sped away laughing. I walked to the front door, letting myself in with my key. Rose petals lead from the front door to the kitchen. "Inside Pt2" by Trey Songz blared. I smiled a little, dropping my bag as I walked to the kitchen. I saw a can of whipped cream that had "grab me" on the can. I picked it up, following the trail all the way to the bedroom. Lucas sat there smoking a backwoods and watching me walk in.

"Hi Baby." I whispered shyly.

He grabbed my hand pulling me to him slightly and grabbing my chin as he kissed me.

"I fuckin missed you girl." He mumbled on my lips. I slid my jeans and shoes off, straddling him. He held my butt, sucking lightly on my neck.

"I missed you too baby. And I'm sorry." I whimpered.

"It's okay baby. Take your clothes off for me."

__________________________________________________

2 hours later, his head was still buried between my thick trembling thighs. The red light we had inserted around our ceiling mirror shone down on me, illuminating my chocolate skin. There were no lights except for those and somehow, they had me even more bothered. Lucas wasn't letting up on me, he had me screaming and crying from his tongue, and only his tongue. He pulled me so my bottom was off the bed and dove in, swirling and rolling his tongue.

"Please don't stop Lucas, please. " I begged, gripping the sheets as best as I could while his hands pinned my wrists to the bed. He responded with a light laugh, shaking his head with my clit between his big lips.

"I should stop right here, I know you about to cum again, all that bratty shit you was saying." He sat up, slapping my clit. I cried out, feeling my hair orgasm. "There we go." He grinned cheekily.

He slid his sweats down, his love springing out to greet me. And I got on my knees to show him just how sorry I was.

I don't like this one at all 😐.