Sexual Frustration |2

•Omniscient•

Kailan sat up, popping her lips after he woke up.

"Why you stop?" Dave sighed, his head flopping back.

"Cause you teased me, so ima keep teasing you." Kailan smiled.

"KAILAN WHAT THE FUCK?!" Dave yelled as she walked out the room.

××××××××××

"Look, RiRi," Kailan smiled, getting her daughter and Dave's attention to get them in a picture with the Halloween decorations. "Say cheeeseee," Kailan cooed, instead getting a awkward but adorable picture.

"No pictures, Mommy

"No pictures, Mommy. " Kairi fussed in her little voice.

"Mommy just doing too much, Princess." Dave snipped, still a little shitty from a few days ago.

"And Daddy's still salty." Kailan smiled feigning nice and taking Kairi down and she then ran around playing with their new dog.
Dave smacked his lips and stared at her, pushing her as she walked by him.

"Stop stupid!" Kailan yelled as she tripped over Kairi's small pumpkin.

"Thop thupid," Dave mocked, "that's how you sound, dusty ass."

"Stop being salty all your life, David."

"Shutup."

"You sound 12, grow up." Kailan rolled her eyes.

"Grow up," Dave mocked, making the Cardi B face. He was really salty af.

"Stupid bitch," Kailan snarled, "Mock that dumbass." She gave him the finger as she tried to proceed upstairs, her good mood blown.

Dave's eyes bugged at the bitch word he hated so much. He followed her, gripping her arm tight.

"Watch your fucking mouth, Kailan."

"wATcH yOuR FuCkInG mOuTh, KaIlAn." Kailan mocked, pushing him. He stumbled a little off the step he was on.

"You make me fall I'm dragging your dusty ass with me."

"Boy fuck you." She pushed him again and he tightened the grip on her arm. "Let me go!"

"I advise you watch your mouth, Kailan."

She groaned and lifted her leg, pressing her little foot into the 6'3 man's stomach, kicking him to get him away.

"Let GO! Dumb bitch." She huffed.

Dave lost his balance and fell backwards, and true to his promise she fell with him.

"Owwwww," Kailan whined, holding her side. "I fucking hate you, David."