Feel So Right.

If Kenzo not fine to you, then who issss? 😩

This man is gorgeous, idc🥴.

It's actually a hilarious story to me and these twins lmaoooo.

But,

How are y'all?❤️

And its settled, prom is cancelled for me lmaooo🤷🏽‍♀️.

----------------------------------

Huffing, Leara turned over in her bed, pulling her duvet over her head to drown out her roommate's moans.

They lived in a suite style dorm, with two different rooms, but the walls were paper thin. She heard everything.

Poking her lips out in a childlike manner, Leara crossed her arms under the covers. It was not that damn good to where Courtni had to be screaming like that.

Courtni and her boyfriend were always trying to be respectful of Leara being next door and the fact that her and her boyfriend, Kenzo, had recently broken up. But, sometimes it was just too good.

Throwing her covers back, Leara stood up and threw on leggings, a hoodie, and slides before grabbing her car keys and leaving her room.

Snickering, she made a detour to Courtni's room and banged on the door.

"Don't get pregnant, we already broke!"

She cackled before leaving out the dorm. It was raining out, and instantly she cursed herself out for putting slides on.

Turning a corner, she saw Kenzo's friend Leek and rolled her eyes hard as fuck.

Don't say shit to me. Don't say shit to me. Don't say shit to me. Ugly ass stupid ass box head ass. Big back ass. Helmet head a-

"Wassup, Lil Kenzo." Leek smirked, muffing her head and earning the meanest look she could muster up.

"Do it look like that's my name, Lenard? Ion know where you got Leek from."

"Chill," he laughed, "And don't do my man Kenzo like that."

"Fuck you and him." She muttered, proceeding to keep walking.

"I'll be telling him you said that, Leara."

"i'Ll bE tElLiNg hIm yOu sAiD tHaT lEaRa. Fuck youuuu." She scoffed, going out to her car.

Even though she missed Kehinde something serious, she was pissed at him. Not only did he entertain some hoochie at a party she had enough trust in him to go to, he acted like he didn't care in the argument. It was fuck him all the way.

He was too old to be acting like a little ass kid. She was 23 to his 26 and still acted more mature than him in a lot of situations. It was her turn to be petty and not care. Fuck being mature all the time. It didn't work.

Pulling out the parking lot, she drove to Chic-Fil-A and went inside.

She loved the fact that they were a Christian restaurant but, she disagreed with some of their views, such as LGBT. But, that was none of her business. They food SMACK.

She ordered a spicy chicken sandwich and fries with a lemonade and as she waited for her food, she heard her name be called.

Turning around, she was face to face with the bitch Kenzo called himself entertaining.

Her and Leara was cool for a lil bit, until she pulled this lil thot ass stunt.

Can't be mad at a hoe for doing hoe shit though, until it's your man.