Chapter 17

We were on the school's roof looking overlooking the parking lot. Ruby was holding the video camera while me and Lilly had our phones out. I was thinking about all of the hardwork we had put into this prank.

--------------------------------FlashBack--------------------------------------

Me and Lilly were pouring the the "mud" over everyones cars and their fears were answered.

We took everyones fears then put them inside of their cars. Some people have very weird fears, but its fine. We decorated everyones cars with a substance that reacks and stains

"pass me the spiders please." I asked Ruby who was busy throwing real bugs into Missy's car also Lilly spraying a can of sex. It makes the car smell like someone just had sex. Shes affraid that someone might have sex in her car. Oppies!

Oh lets not forget Ashtons car shall we?

Well ashton hates cats and so i filled his whole car with cats that are scard shitless. When cats are scared shittless they tend to pee and poop

We also decorted everyones car with fake glitter and wrote different words on their mud covered window and windsheilds.

We wrote like "fuck me" or "it smells in here" its going to be really funny.

-----------------FlashBack Over-------------------------

We counted down the minutes till Hell would be relesed.

5......4..........

3......

2........

1..........

0......

Everyone rushed out of the school. Everyone was talking and walking to their cars. No one noticed their cars until someone screamed.

"MY CAR!!!!" only one person could have a very high pitched voice like that.

Missy.......